Welcome to Gaia! ::

7,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
i like the October 2007 Gothic Veil MC, why you ask? because i love almost anything Gothic and Purple and Black Tougher just look awesome and of course i love Purple and Black and you can make it look like your a Gothic Bride if you have the other right items or if you have lots of Gothic Veils whee

Timid Fatcat

Favorite: Gothic Veil

Reason: Why, lookie at my avatar! ;D
I think it's one of the more beautifully designed items here on Gaia and I love the purple + black color scheme. > .< <3
Also, the scarf form looks mad cool, hands down. (:
The Shadow Spirit. When I Joined Gaia it was the MC that month and when I saw it I had to have it. All the poses were just so awesome I loved it. I worked my but off to get the 10k (pricey at the time) to get it in the marketplace, and he has been rolling with me ever since. Even becoming a character in his own right... and some people seem to like him more than me, but I'm not bitter. sweatdrop

Shad: Yes you are.

Shut up! Anyway the Shadow Spirit just plain rocks. blaugh
My favorite October MC is the Mwee the Dragon for a few reasons.

1. dragons are my favorite animals, even if I still don't have one as my real pet.
2. he is black and purple; purple is my favorite color of all!
3. he is small and cute, which I find appealing for being convenient.
4. he was released in October which is my favorite month of all!

Overall, he is the first October MC to really interest me, other than 2 or 3 that were sent out several years ago now, before I even had my Gaia. It is as simple as that.

And now that I have made this post for this contest thread, I really realize that I want Mwee the Dragon now. Go Mwee!
Hands down it would have to be the Coco Kitty. I have always been a fan of it and was so excited with I was finally able to get it. I never understood why the Kiki Kitty was more popular. The Coco Kitty not only looks cuter but can be equipped in more ways. Also I generally like to have more "Demonic" looking avatars so I use it all the time on my main. heart

7,000 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
my favorite item was devil tale its small but its cute to youre avatar and i love its color because black is beautiful smile

Generous Businessman

6,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Devil tail - I always wanted it,but never had enough money to buy it...
because is smexy x3
I like dreamers dust, because the background, wings, dress and butterflies are gorgeous! :3
I love Grunny! It's so cute

Generous Prophet

My favourite October monthly collectible is the Pixie, firstly because it was the first October monthly collectible that I ever purchased. Also because it is unique and because my favourite colour is baby blue (also the colour of the Pixie). I have always really liked the mythical type collectible gaia comes out with such as the Pixie, Gwee, and the new dragon Mwee =]

Generous Prophet

My favourite October monthly collectible is the Pixie, firstly because it was the first October monthly collectible that I ever purchased. Also because it is unique and because my favourite colour is baby blue (also the colour of the Pixie). I have always really liked the mythical type collectible gaia comes out with such as the Pixie, Gwee, and the new dragon Mwee =]

Dapper Noob

Mine would be this years, I really like dragons, my avatar says so itself. And Mwee looks really cool.I want to collect lots of dragon themed items that suit my avatar. My profile is also dragon themed <3 ^-^
Mine is the kitten star, i'm saving up for it and I have awhile to go lol 3nodding

Dangerous Lover

11,600 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Survivor 150
My favorite October Monthly Collectible is the Coco Kitty.
I have a love for cats, and I have ALWAYS loved the Coco!
It's so cute!
AND it gives you KISSES! A-Mazing!
Best. One. EVER!
probably the ruby pendant

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items