Welcome to Gaia! ::

950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
In my opinion I think that the coco kitty monthly collectable of October 2005 is the best monthly collectable ever. I say this because it is so creative, cute, and I myself, is a plush lover!! So I would have to say that the coco kitty is the best monthly collectable of all the years of October. Also I like it because it looks really mysterious and I like mystery. And that’s why I think coco kitty is the best October monthly collectible. smile

Dapper Millionaire

definatly the grunny!

Its so freaken cute and me and my sis LOVE it!! mrgreen

4,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
  • Befriended 100
My favorite October monthly collectible of all time is actually the one back in 2008. Its" the Kong Sang scarf. I really like it Because first of all i like anything to do with ninjas and second It seems to be alive (which would be really convenient for holding multiple weapons) and I think that's totally awesome. But overall I think it looks good on any avatar. ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja

iUzu Naru's Waifu

Skilled Wife

8,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Wind Security Blanket. <3

Friendly Lunatic

7,950 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Millionaire 200
  • Friendly 100
I really loved the october 200-something one that featured grunny. I love grunnies and I have one and I think that they are sooooo cute even though they can kill. heart I know it is a really old item but it is a classic. I love all the poses they have. All the poses are cute and humorous. I dont know what else to say so im gonna end this. Bye! xd *poof*

7,100 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
mine would have to be grunny because they r sooo cute!!! and they are very unique and have a much larger part in the gaia storyline then people believe, they all around gaia. gaia stands for.....Grunny Adoption Interprise Agency

Tasty Leaf

boys and girls of every age...

well,
Coco Kitty and/or devil tail.
They are both well designed items and are simple.
I like the coco kitty because it is cute, but also black so it can go with a demonic styled avatar.
The Devil tail because it's well.. a devil tail, can't get any better then that, can it?

...wouldn't you like to see something strange ?

Beloved Hoarder

12,400 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
I love Pixie so even though its a real tough decision I would have to say its my favorite October monthly collectible, it just adds a little sparkle to an avatar.

Dangerous Flatterer

6,400 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
Definitely the Wind Security Blanket, I've wanted it since forever, and it's so expensive now! D: I wish I had bought it then, but at that time it cost money I didn't have (I was young, okay? Hahahhaha) biggrin

Aged Sex Symbol

i adore wind security blanket it's so friken cute! also whenever i see it i have this wierd adorable picture in my mind so it just makes me really happy! ^.^
By far, it's the Devil Tail (October 2003).

It is timeless, classy and it's devilish simplicity makes it works on many outfits.

So, you want to be a sexy Devilish Pin-up? The tail works, you want to be a metal, goth insane, comical, etc devil, this tail will do the work as it is classy and the way it curves upward makes it perfect.

Plinti's Husband

Distinct Seeker

11,575 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
My all time favorite October Monthly Collectible is the 'Shadow Spirit', because of the little Shadow Companion and the Ghost-like Circles which can be used in Cursed Samurais' and/or Summoners' outfits. ^^
I love the wind sercurity blanket it's so cute but funny in a way it reminds me of a small kid hidding in his or blanket.......just like i used to all the time it brings back good memories 4laugh

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Mwee the dragon is my favorite becouse i love mystical creatures and having one to play tag with would be soo much fun and we both like to eat fish and have fun at the beach.

Romantic Senshi

12,425 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
My all time favorite October Monthly Collectible is the 'Kong Sang Scarf', because it can protect you and still look pretty and powerful. It also goes well with blue, black, white and red outfits. =x

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff