Welcome to Gaia! ::

PantyYogurt's Kouhai

Naughty Lunatic

My favorite October Monthly Collectible item was Will-o-the-Wisp cause of the look and colors of it. I hate myself for selling it back then and not being able to afford again sad
GRUNNY GRUNNY GRUNNY <3
I love the grunny because its so adorable o////o also, I love it because you can wear 5 AT A TIME. FIVE. And I have 5! So I often just say 'Y'KNOW WHAT IM GOING GRUNNY TODAY' and smack on 5 grunnies. ALSSOOOOO I love the grunny because of the halloween event a while agoooo where we got GRUNNY SHIRTS AND SLIPPERS <3
that is all.

Star Fairy

My favorite October MC is the Devil Tail because it's the original-style devil tail and it contributes a dark feel to my avatars... all of them.

Desirable Lunatic

My favorite MC had to be the Shadow Spirit. Being an '07 and signing up around Halloween was awesome, the Oct. MC's had just come out and my goal was to get a Grunny by Dec. but one look at the Shadow Spirit and my priorities changed. I ended up owning the Shadow Spirit and enjoyed the time I had it immensily, I created so many unique outfits with it haha.
Hmm which october MC is my all time favorite? I would have to say kong sang scarf because
I used it with every avi before I left gaia for a while, I wish I had one still. D;
I love the Will (Smith) O Wisp cause it is handcock xp

Invisible Nerd

9,100 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Will-o-wisp!!! I love the colors and it seems to compliment most of the avis I design ^^

Compal's Queen

Charitable Lunatic

15,150 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
My all time favorite October MC is the Coco Kitty!

Why you ask!? Because they are absolutely adorable!!

I have 2 of them >^.^< >^.^<

Dangerous Lunatic

9,450 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
my favorite monthly collectable would be mwee the dragon
My favorite October MC is the Grunny.

I like this October MC because it totally just fit the month with Halloween and even the story line. It is a great MC that has many cute poses, and fits great with St. Patrick's Day! lol. Only joking (though true) on the last one. I usually put in the grunny when I'm aiming for just a wacky and fun avi because it fits so well.
My favorite October MC is the Pixie, because it was the first MC I ever bought, plus it's pretty valuable now and I wished I had kept mine.

Magical Shoujo

21,050 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Beta Citizen 0
It's a hard decision, but I'll have to go with CoCo Kitty. He's so cute and full of mischief and was one of the first big ticket items I successfully quested. I'll never let him go for anything.

Eternal Gaian

22,825 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Partygoer 500
Looking back at all of the October Monthly Collectibles over the years, October was a good month on Gaia for me. xD For each year, I've at least liked either one or both of the items available. And out of all of those, I have a few favorites: Staff of the Angels, CoCo Kitty, Wind Security Blanket, and Pixie!

My all time favorite October Monthly Collectible is the Staff of the Angels. Even though it's an older item and doesn't have a lot of poses, I still think it's a really neat item. I like wings, so what better than to have a winged staff! I also like it because it glows. I love things that light up! Staff of the Angels also has a bit of virtual sentimental value to me. It was one of the first items on Gaia I REALLY really wanted back when I joined, so I worked hard to save up the gold to finally buy myself one. ^_^ I'll never get rid of it.

7,050 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • First step to fame 200
T h e G R U N N Y

The grunny because it's like an icon for Gaia now! I <3 them. They are so cute and adorable. In a lot of Games and events, grunnies are involved! The Grunny is without a doubt, the most vicious, but cute and my favorite October MC there ever was! <33

Ganjafari's Wife

I would say.....the Grunny, because it's adorable and I love it!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff