Welcome to Gaia! ::

My favorite had to be 05's cloaks they were so amazing and pretty while providing some me with some of my favorite avatar designs

Fashionable Vampire

My favorite February item would have to be the Four Horsemen item.Lovely colors,wonderful ideas to use,especially with the amount of poses that can be utilized with this.

Invisible Nerd

9,100 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Scarlet Rose.
I love the rich vibrant red colour, and the dress is just perfect. The little cape is sweet like red riding hood, and oh so cute.
the AFK Scarf
i love it , it's so adorable an i am a person whom should get this an i have respected the rules an guide line of gaia since i have been a loyal member to gaia online
an that is the reason i should win the AFK Scarf
3nodding its gotta be scarlet rose. really classy item and its prettyy!!! whee

Dangerous Genius

8,850 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Junior Trader 100
Celebrity date~
So classy and its funn xd

Doting Lovergirl

AFK Scarf ,
        so cute and adorable <33
I'd have to say that probably February 2010's Scarlet Rose was my all time favorite because my favorite flower is a rose so I loved the rose petals of course and the dress was adorable!!! ^ _ ^ heart I am determined to own one one day!!!! 4laugh Hehehe. whee

7,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100
I love the AFK scarf! When I joined back in 2005, I loved the original AFK hat but I've never made enough gold to get it. But now I have this awesome MC instead! Thanks for the nostalgic MCs Gaia! biggrin

4,600 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Magical Girl! Because it's so cute and I just love the whole mahou shoujo look!

O.G. Phantom

13,100 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Invisibility 100
My favorite February MC is definitely Magical Girl. It's so adorable, and I love the little pet that comes with it! heart

Tiny Alchemist

CN scarf. I like the big red bow and the swishy animation in all the virtual worlds. It is one of the first MC's... which were DI's at the time... that I ever saw. I like how bright and red it is too.
I love the afk scarf... seriously it is so cute heart i think it fits any avi.

Diamond Shapeshifter

9,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Millionaire 200
My favorite MC would have to be Four Horsemen because it's so epic, the way it's designed and everything, I especially love it's Red Sword of War and Pale Scythe of Death, this MC puts other MC's to shame. 3nodding

Dangerous Ladykiller

8,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
celestial wrap

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers