Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tipsy Warrior

14,900 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
legendary mage.

that brought back soo much nostalgia for me :3 i was glad it finally became an item

Romantic Entrepreneur

9,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tycoon 200
The Scarlet Rose is ALSO admirable, I also choose this MC because I love roses...EVERYONE DOES?????? RIGHT? ninja

Witty Lover

13,800 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jack-pot 100
my fev feb monthly collectable is scarlet rose. it I goes with many outfits i make when i am bored to death.

(if i win this will help me complete my main goal for 2k11. i am trying to get my gaian paws on every collectable for this year!)
I think Legendary Mage is one of the best Feb MCs because it's got all the magic you need.

3,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Person of Interest 200
My favourite one is Lunar Cloak (February 2005)
I really like how those both black moons looks in the sprite's back. And the normal cloak looks even better.

Gracious Genius

8,550 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
User Image

My favorite MC has to be angelbow from May 2006. It s the perfect item for giving angel wings to your avi. whee
User Image
Well its hard to chose from alot of colectible so im glad you chose one specific month. My favorite one is February 2006 Chyaku Norisu Scarf. It fits my favorite colours and my style in over all.
Id i had it id never take it off and i have a skarf almost like that one in real life so i think thats also why its my favorite one whee xp

Romantic Fatcat

9,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
I'd say Grunny cause I'm pretty sure it was the first animal I've had for my avi, and I got attached to it =]

Friendly Lover

6,800 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
DJ Helsing

Want to Win a February 2011 Monthly Collectible?

Here’s How To Enter:

• Reply to this thread with your answer to this question:

What’s your all time favorite February Monthly Collectible and why!

• Submit your entry before Monday February 2011 at 12:00 noon PST!

Rules and Judging:

• This contest is open to all Gaians! We will not disqualify anyone based on age or location.
  • You must reply to this thread with your all time favorite February MC and tell us why. Incomplete entries and spam posts will be disqualified.
  • Though you may submit multiple entries, we highly recommend that you choose your favorite February MC and best reasoning and enter only once.
  • Entries must be a February MC accompanied by a relevant reason why it’s your favorite, or they will be disqualified.

When the contest has ended, Monday February 28th 2011 at 12:00 noon PST, we will review the entries and choose 10 random winners to receive a February 2011 MC. The winners will be contacted via PM and will have 72 hours to respond or they will forfeit their prize! Winners may be announced at the conclusion of the contest once they have received their prize!

Have Fun and Good luck

4,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Befriended 100
Hmmm... Hard to decide but i think it would be Grizzly Hoodie (^[]^)/ heart
Why? Well... Its just sooo adorable!!! >3<
If i could I would make one Grizzly Hoodie for myself in real world 'though I'm not so talented ...so I can't T^T *need to learn how to sew*
My favorite February Monthly Collectible is the Chyaku Norisu Scarf from 2006.
I absolutely love everything about it. All of the poses are creative and pretty unusual, but I love them all. I try to put the Chyaku scarf on every one of my avatar's outfits. I love how it can add a touch of mystery or evil to your avi, or it can make it a lot cuter. The artwork is amazing- down to every last pixel.. And the color red that is used is one of my favorite colors! I also love how the scarf is animated in places like towns and zOMG! ^ ^

..By the way, there is a grammar mistake in the title of the thread. Just pointing that out~ ;O

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

8,950 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
Chyaku Norisu Scarf heart
Even though I don't have that item yet (planning to save up and buy it later once I get the couple of items I wanted most for my dream avi. Which will take a while... ^.^;; )
But I adore that item since it has this mysterious ninja theme, (which I also love). Plus, its red, a pretty nice color right? ;D

6,600 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Seraphic bow is the greatest!!! It can make any avi look like a fallen angel, it's awesome.
Maybe I should get another.

Invisible Businessman

8,500 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Market Browser 100
I am loving that Legendary Mage! It has the things I love most about Gaia items! Awesome hats and awesome capes!!

Witty Nerd

25,475 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
Legendary Mage because I like magic/fantasy items. My favorite pose is the one where the staff glows.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff