Welcome to Gaia! ::

Grizzly Hoodie because of the adorable shoes
Chyaku Norisu Scarf

It was the item i saw my friend had and what got me wanting to get into gaia.. That was 4 years ago now biggrin

3,950 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gaian 50
The Kiki Kitty. It's too common and liked by everyone but it's a mascot of Gaia that I personally enjoy than most collectible items. It's adorable and is fixed on correctly on your avatar.

Invisible Prophet

13,500 Points
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Restorative Spirit 250
Celebrity date has got to be my favourite. I believe it was one of the earliest forms of people as an accessory.

15,450 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Survivor 150
The Scarlet Rose from last year. The dress, hair pins, and cloak look amazing. Roses have/will always been/be a great symbol for the month of February because it is the month of love.

Sellesion's Husband

Aged Gaian

6,400 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
February of 07 Celestial Wrap.

It was the first time I got a Donation Letter for a b-day gift and when they came out and was three items I felt like my head was going to explode! I felt so special, with the letter being a birthday gift to me and all. I took a few days to decide on an item and the wrap was my best friend for a long time. Then when I stopped using it and needed gold I made the hard decision on selling it and I still regret it... I think I'll buy another one from the market right now... I feel sad.

Hallowed Treasure

12,900 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Survivor 150
User ImageThe best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart.
The Feb 2007 item Celestial Wrap!! heart heart
I love it because it is beautifully drawn and has a celestial theme to it, and I love whoever drew it. I love that kind of thing. It has this type of glow to it that makes beautifully to look and wear. I am particularly fond of the scarf and halo poses. I use them all the time. It is hands down one of my top five favorite all time items on Gaia! I hope we get another item item like it soon.!! heart heart heart

Romantic Entrepreneur

9,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tycoon 200
DJ Helsing

Want to Win a February 2011 Monthly Collectible?

Here’s How To Enter:

• Reply to this thread with your answer to this question:

What’s your all time favorite February Monthly Collectible and why!

• Submit your entry before Monday February 2011 at 12:00 noon PST!

Rules and Judging:

• This contest is open to all Gaians! We will not disqualify anyone based on age or location.
  • You must reply to this thread with your all time favorite February MC and tell us why. Incomplete entries and spam posts will be disqualified.
  • Though you may submit multiple entries, we highly recommend that you choose your favorite February MC and best reasoning and enter only once.
  • Entries must be a February MC accompanied by a relevant reason why it’s your favorite, or they will be disqualified.

When the contest has ended, Monday February 28th 2011 at 12:00 noon PST, we will review the entries and choose 10 random winners to receive a February 2011 MC. The winners will be contacted via PM and will have 72 hours to respond or they will forfeit their prize! Winners may be announced at the conclusion of the contest once they have received their prize!

Have Fun and Good luck!

My favorite is this year's February 2011 MC because the AFK scarf is sooooo CUTE!!!!

Shirtless Raider

Well, there's a lot to choose from, but the grizzly hoodie forever. c:

Friendly Seeker

5,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
CAN I JOIN IN PLEASE

bigzeldafan's Husband

Beloved Wife

7,475 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Conventioneer 300
I still think that Magical Girl is my favorite February Collectible!

I've always wanted to be a...mahou shoujo! <3

Generous Tycoon

6,900 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Tycoon 200
MC 2010 Feb. Grim Reaper
I Just Love it!! And It is Very Alike My 2nd Personality.
Legendary Mage------ i feel like a true magician biggrin with a big hat LOL
Lunar Cloak ----------- because i like anything with the word "cloak" in it. plus, I just like capes. blaugh

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff