Welcome to Gaia! ::

Distinct Genius

I have to say my favorite is the Chyaku Norisu Scarf. I really like the color, and I like the different ways you can wear it.
Celestial Wrap. =D
Big astronomy fan here, and a sucker for anything that has to do with the Universe.

4,600 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
The legendary mage
because i love the hair it is so adorable :3

Quaint Bunny

59,925 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
If we exclude this year letter - this post wouldn't have caught my eye if I didn't like it wink - my favorite MC for February is the 2008 one with Magical Girl. While we can obviously use it to create some fancy magical girl based avatar, I like the fact that we can use some of it's poses in a totally different context. For example, one could use the floating hearts to make a lovely couple avi, while another could use the back ribbon to create a celebration dressup. As for the hairstyle, it could be easily used to create a naive little fairy. This is the reason why I like that letter biggrin

11,075 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
my favorite february mc is grim reaper because it is lot cool and has everything like skelton wings weapons and clothes smile it is very usable and the things fit instead look pasted on like some the mc's. the artist make the grim reaper is rocks!! sorry bad english i still learn and i learn most on gaia xp

Mega Cat

11,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hive Mind 200
I always rather liked Magical Girl. It's so cute!
Scarlet Sprite!!

3,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
Celestial Wrap because of the colours and how it's drop dead gorgeous!
Chyaku Norisu. I like the flowing scarf. And it's a really good share of red.
                      ☠☠☠ Adam says:& - - - - - - -

Grim Reaper because I love the colors of the hood. It matches every avi I make!
I simply adored the grizzly hoodie 3nodding
It's super unique, and it can go for any style you want when you want to feel cute with an edge, or
if you want to look different and gothic/punk like, OR you would wear it just cause you like
bears!
For me, I'd wear it to look cute, punky, and just to look awesome biggrin

StarieMichie's Widow

Big Wife

My favorite is that G9 laptop from all the way back in 2006. It reminds me a whole bunch of my very first laptop, an iBook G4.

Dangerous Hunter

6,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Ultimate Player 200
I would have to say that the February 2006 Monthly Collectible (Chyaku Norrisu Scarf) Would have to be my favorite, There are many reasons why, One: It is totally named after the best guy ever, Chuck Norris, And the fact that the item looks good on any avi, Just makes it the best item ever xD

3,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
legendary mage or magical girl

5,500 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Junior Trader 100
I would have to say Chyaku Norisu Scarf because you can use it for multiple avatars for guy and girls.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff