Welcome to Gaia! ::

misa amane 06's Partner

Ice-Cold Loiterer

10,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
My favorite is the legendary mage. The flowing cloth looks awesome and I like the color.

Karsuki's Wife

Master Conventioneer

37,575 Points
  • The Ring: Vol2 Master Collector 250
  • Conventioneer 300
My favorite is the Magical Girl MC
The item is just adorable in general, especially the white companion and I'm a huge fan of magical school girl animes, so when this item came out I instantly had to have one, along with some of the different color clothes.

8,400 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
I don't intend on entering, but I just want to point out something..
"Win an February Collectible..."
Win an February
an February
AN
WHAT?! Really, guys?
AFK Scarf--------with its cute heart design on the scarf reminding me of my loved ones being there beside me biggrin

Onacafeenhigh's Significant Otter

Rainbow Kitten

The Chiyaku Norisu scarf. Versatile, cute, red. Hits all the markers for a great item, as far as I'm concerned.
Chyaku Norisu Scarf! Because I've been questing that for...like forever hahaha and also because the description for it always makes me chuckle.

"There are only two things in the world that can cut diamonds ... other diamonds and CHYAKU NORISU!!"

<3
Chyaku Norisu Scarf

Color and Chuck Norris. Need I say more? razz

Intellectual Loiterer

20,175 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Bookworm 100
  • Space Blob Recruit 50
It's hard for me to choose, but I'd have to go with the Scarlet Rose (Which I'm currently wearing ~.^) from 2010. I love how you can have an elegant red dress, or a cute, yet thorny cape.
Celestial Wrap

I have always loved the stars and space, and even wanted to be an astronaught as a child (what child doesn't at one point or another?), and later an astronomer when I was a teenager.
Now that I have children of my own, 6 precious babies playing amongst the stars and 2 others here on Earth with me, the stars have extra meaning and connect me to the babies that I have lost
heart heart heart

Girl-Crazy Citizen

i actually went back and forth on this and ultimately had to change my answer. i really like this year's february collectible - the legendary mage. as soon as i saw the hair - it brought back memories of the original gaia homepage and the early days when it was gogaia.
Hmm..
I liked the Scarlet Rose best for February I think smile
I mean, who doesn't enjoy red roses, and the color red?~
I really like heartbreaker! whee It's so awesome, I love it cuz it's super cool looking and makes me want to make one in real life 3nodding
AFK Scarf Because It's So Cute And Fuzzy And It's Just A Classic.

Codebreaking Genius

8,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Dark Star. Definitely. heart
You can't be a ninja without a HUMONGOUS shuriken. C:
User Image User Image User Image User Image

Greedy Friend

6,300 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Chyaku Norisu Scarf Because it the only scarf i enjoy smile i like it back the colour's red and back go with anything biggrin i just simply love it

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff