Welcome to Gaia! ::

2,700 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
Well, to be blunt... I, personally, would have to go with the celestial wrap.

Its beauty is of no other.

6,925 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
My favorite February MC would have to be the celestial wrap. The details of all the poses, the abstract items (mostly the Orbital Rings pose), and the giant galaxy background. It's a fun item to look at.
Hey From Michelle Ann Turner
The Celebrity Date is my favorite from February. It was the first time your avatar didn't have to be alone. And what a perfect way for Gaia to make sure we all have dates for Vday. At the time I had used the musician because that had been my type of guy, now I like to have the shaggy haired boy next door type at my side.

Questionable Shapeshifter

AFK scarf
adorable and has a good varity of items that can be used to match my winter outfit biggrin
Chyaku Norisu Scarf!!!! Because you only need two things to cut diamonds. Other diamonds, and THE CHYAKU NORISU SCARFFFFFF!!!!!! <3

Dangerous Humorist

6,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Chyaku Norisu Scarf heart is the best February MC for me. It looks cool enough to match with anything! That would be a really really neat birthday present for me~!!! whee whee whee

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
Legendary mage is best..becuz its fantasy item
my favourite is AFK scarf because i kinda like the messanger bag 3nodding

Girl-Crazy Spectator

I LOVE heart AFK scarf, it is because I'm most of the time away from my keyboard 3nodding
Well not only that but I do LOVE it very much it's so cute heart all of the items is perfect to me in my opinion arrow mrgreen

Aged Cat

February 2010: Scarlet Rose because i love the rose petals dress

February 2008: Magical Gir because i love the pink girl hair is just lovely

5,800 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Regular 100
Four horsemen because it was really epic looking!

2,950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
February 2009: Grizzly Hoodie
i love the lil teddy and i also love the hoodie itself i would so wear that all the time.........~thinks to self~(i think i should make a grizzly hoodie... thanks gaia heart )

Dapper Citizen

I would have to say that my favorite February MC would be the Celestial Wrap of 2007.

It appeals to the astrology enthusiasts and, while it doesn't offer a huge variety of different items, each one appeals to specific tastes, whether it the desire of having a halo for the angelic Gaians among us, or possibly feeling like a god as the planets orbit around you, just to name a small modicum of it's many uses.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff