Welcome to Gaia! ::

Diverse Hoarder

11,000 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
I would have to say BuBu Kitty. I like to collect animal items, and it's so cute! biggrin
My favorite December Monthly Collectible is "2006: Winter Rose" because the dress itself reminds me of the snow of winter. This item is the perfect accessory for a wintry wedding themed avatar, as well as for any formal roleplay topic. "Winter Rose" does not contain a plain, blank white color, but rather it has the whiteness of a pearl. This is my all time favorite because it emphasizes the elegant and sophisticated nature of a single white rose.

Bashful Bookworm

I, like so many others, would have to say the Nitemare Scarf!
              It's always been one of my favorite items. Since I joined, I've longed to have one... it's just a really great classic item, and looks beautiful as well.

8,350 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Overstocked 200
Winter Rose from '06

I like the floral gown .-.

And it's a white rose. What isn't great about that?

Blessed Fairy

7,150 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Elemental Hair, its got a variety of beautiful hairstyles, that not only show the elements of nature, but the elements of beauty and fashion. The hairstyles are just so perfect...

Seasonal Saint

31,200 Points
  • Amateur Snowfriend Architect 50
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Generous 100
Actually I like ALL the December monthly collectibles.

Ace Disaster

20,490 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
my favorite december monthly collectible of all time is
*drumroll please*
SILENT NIGHT!!! blaugh blaugh blaugh

Not only does is it a dagger (a black one, no less) but it also comes with a bird, a cape, and a starry night background that follows you wherever you go at towns/zOMG.
(boy, I sound like an advertisement xd )

Personally, I think that it's pretty cool.
Probably I like bitterfrost and silent night. I love its colors. smile
I very much like the 2003 December monthly Items, theyre both fantastic and they can match my avi designs.. so its difficult to choose between them. however, if i had to choose, id say nitemare scarf, similarly to what everyone have said, its a classic item thats very popular and it works easily to many items and dark avatars smile

Dapper Conversationalist

Silent Night was awesome. The starry background was gorgeous. Also, the cape and mask added a touch of mystery to all outfits. It's one of my absolute favorites.

Eloquent Lunatic

57,125 Points
  • Ghostly Obliterators 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Bunstroyer 100
My favorite December MC has to be the Snow Feather. Mostly because of the bird cage foreground (which I never get around to using). It's just really pretty and interesting to look at. Plus there isn't really anything else like it.

6,100 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Market Browser 100
DJ Helsing

Want to Win a December 2010 Monthly Collectible?

Here’s How To Enter:

• Reply to this thread with your answer to this question:

What’s your all time favorite December Monthly Collectible and why!

• Submit your entry before Monday January 3rd 2010 at 12:00 noon PST!

Rules and Judging:

• This contest is open to all Gaians! We will not disqualify anyone based on age or location.
  • You must reply to this thread with your all time favorite December MC and tell us why. Incomplete entries and spam posts will be disqualified.
  • Though you may submit multiple entries, we highly recommend that you choose your favorite December MC and best reasoning and enter only once.
  • Entries must be a December MC accompanied by a relevant reason why it’s your favorite, or they will be disqualified.

When the contest has ended, Monday January 3rd 2010 at 12:00 noon PST, we will review the entries and choose 10 random winners to receive a December 2010 MC. The winners will be contacted via PM and will have 72 hours to respond or they will forfeit their prize! Winners may be announced at the conclusion of the contest once they have received their prize!

Have Fun and Good luck!

Jack frost...

Invisible Genius

I have to say Silent Night [2008] because I love the style and the little black cape and all that. It's lovely. 4laugh

3,600 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Wall Street 200
my fav is silent night because i love the style of the black cape and its so classic

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff