Welcome to Gaia! ::

What’s your all time favorite December Monthly Collectible and why!

My favorite December monthly collectible is the Ice Prince from Dec.2009. The reason this is my favorite is it was a beautiful in color and desighn. It also had unique range of uses. It could be equipped as a Scepter, a crown, a hair item, a rapier, a cape, and a snow spell which looks pretty around your avatar. The Ice Prince is my favorite december item, hands down, all the way from the colors to its uses.
I have only been on Gaia a little more than a year, so most of the collectibles I have, I have purchased from the marketplace. I have to say that one of my ALL time favorites is Winter Rose. It is SO versatile. Because it is white, it can be paired with so many things. I used it several times as my Christmas outfits, trimming the dress with red hats and the red cincher, the red cocoa cup and the Red Cloak frm Scarlet Rose. I had a lot of fun with it.. One of my big problems with my avatar is figuring out shoes, so being able to stand in the rose works really well for me! It is definitely my favorite Dec. Collectible. I hope someday you come out with a purple one too.
biggrin biggrin biggrin .....Ok...I...Want Also The Angelic & Nitemare Scarf...Because I Like It And It Was Awesome....... biggrin biggrin biggrin

Sparkly Bunny

7,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Millionaire 200
I absolutley love winter rose.

1. it goes with almost all clothing.

2.when yuo move around in ralley or towns the petals move!

3.who doesn't like white roses?

Honestly its perfect!

5,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Overstocked 200
  • Full closet 200
i would have to say the nightmare scarf...its so cool and very inventive and unique mrgreen

Ruthless Lunatic

8,300 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Partygoer 500
My all time fav December monthly collectible is Elemental hair because I love the way the hair is shaped and the color of the hair is so cool. I wish I could make my hair like that!
My all time favorite December Monthly Collectible would have to be December 2006's Winter Rose for is amazing dress to its amazing white rose that covers your feet making your avatar look like it is emerging from it.
The Angelic scarf! I miss mine crying

Prophet

4,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Gender Swap 100
I played the "noob" and searched up what the december collectibles are. So, I saw a range of items such as the "Angelic Scarf" (which most adore) and Silent Night. I had to disagree while the angelic scarf to me was simple and silent night was to classy. I glanced upon the "OMFG" hat. I tested it on me and while it was simple, it had this cute chibi look to it. My friend (iTrojan) on Gaia is creative with the hat and the security blanket! sorry its sooo long D: But, simply, I love the OMFG hat.

7,450 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
SILENT NIGHT.... i love the design of its cape... it fits well to my character...
I like the Angelic Scarf because it like flaunts your avatar

Original Guildswoman

16,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • A Novel Idea 0
  • Conventioneer 300
My fave December MC is the Snow Witch User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.. She's so scary - I can't even watch Narnia anymore sweatdrop Talk about being an ice queen! sweatdrop
smile sorry too say i never had one but if you let me get one then i will see because i really cannot answer this question if i never had one so sorry
DJ Helsing

Want to Win a December 2010 Monthly Collectible?

Here’s How To Enter:

• Reply to this thread with your answer to this question:

What’s your all time favorite December Monthly Collectible and why!

• Submit your entry before Monday January 3rd 2010 at 12:00 noon PST!

Rules and Judging:

• This contest is open to all Gaians! We will not disqualify anyone based on age or location.
  • You must reply to this thread with your all time favorite December MC and tell us why. Incomplete entries and spam posts will be disqualified.
  • Though you may submit multiple entries, we highly recommend that you choose your favorite December MC and best reasoning and enter only once.
  • Entries must be a December MC accompanied by a relevant reason why it’s your favorite, or they will be disqualified.

When the contest has ended, Monday January 3rd 2010 at 12:00 noon PST, we will review the entries and choose 10 random winners to receive a December 2010 MC. The winners will be contacted via PM and will have 72 hours to respond or they will forfeit their prize! Winners may be announced at the conclusion of the contest once they have received their prize!

Have Fun and Good luck!

my favorite mc is the last one
i remember answering this question last year. i wonder if i still answer the same--winter rose, because it became a classic that inspired the scarlet rose. ++the aphrodite grace [i believe?] purple/violet petals seems to be inspired from it too.

the questions should be spiced up--like which [month] MC/DI or MC most embodies the month, or something..

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff