Welcome to Gaia! ::

5,450 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
User Image
i see you... <3

I must say, the Winter rose was beautiful. And versatile~ I especially liked the dress and the petal-stage-thing.

Either that or the flame sword [mainly for the a** on fire pose haha].

User Image

so, like, rawr, and stuffz. <3
the Nightmare scarf
Art by: Me <3
User Image

User Image ⒸⒽⓄⒸⓄ ɩsɦ sɩηɢɩηɢ User Image

Hmm my favorite december mc would be
User Image
the angelic scarf <33
It looks really good and great on anyone
even if the pose is very limited (1 only) people still love it anyway
thousands of gaians want one xD I would too : )
it just makes you look so heavenly and calm
so that's why questing it is so worth it.

User Image
User Image P.S. 143~ϋ User Image
My favorite December MC would have to be the Nitemare Scarf. It's dark, fierce, and it's so amazing all in one.

Sparkly Lover

I really like Winter Rose. However, my all time favorite is Silver Laurels. I love the whole overall goddess look of the Silver Laurels. They're so beauitful. wink

GeosGoGo's Queen

9,025 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
honestly, it's a hard decision. I'm stuck between Snow Feather and Silent Night.
I'm a bird lover and they represent winter to me. Snow Feather, to me, represents fluffy snow and gilded objects, like ornaments for a Christmas tree. Silent Night is a Christmas song, notorious for putting children to sleep, but the MC itself is a beautifully dark interpretation of the holidays...like Black Ice.

Shirtless Vampire

3,800 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Nitemare Scarf!: Because it holds such unique-ness and is such u n u s a l...It also holds one of my favorite themes Nitemare.Also its DEFINTILY a no0doubt C-in CLASSIC!~
I loved "Snow Feather" from December of '08. Every item is utterly beautiful, you just want to have 8 of them, so you can up all of it on at once! -sigh- I wish I could do that, I so would. sweatdrop But yes, Snow Feather was visually stunning.

5,325 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
Though I haven't been around the site for very long, and so haven't had a chance to see most of these when they were new... I have to say that I'm obsessed with MC items, and just love to browse the gallery when I'm bored. The artwork on all of them is stunning. My favorite december MC is going to have to between Snow Feather and Ice Prince. I'm a fiend for anything feathery, but the Ice Prince is so lovely with its slim, white rapier. So it's a tie.

Married Wife

10,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
My personal favorite was the coat. I love it with a passion for what I see it as. A light coat used for staying warm on a cold winter's night going out to sing carols or just go to a party to hang out with friends.
angelic scarf is pretty awesome if you ask me

5,000 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • The Perfect Setup 150
BuBu Kitty. I love cats. 3nodding

6,500 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Consumer 100
BuBu the kitty! It's one cute little kitty *U*

Magnetic Prophet