Welcome to Gaia! ::

2,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Market Browser 100
December 2008 collection's Silent Night.

It gave you the classic look of when there were gentlemen riding horses, Sword fighting, and the added on bravo of a true fighter that wasn't a barbarian and could handle him/her
self in a public situation without resorting to the sword but it was there in times talk wouldn't get themselves out of trouble.

A raven, mask, cape, and sword are a big thumbs up with me.
Winter Rose,
because im in to romantic stuff
and the color of the rose is sooo awesome and romantic like
though it only has a few things that guys can use, the simple single white rose on the mouth drives the ladies crazy
and i think the winter rose looks awesome for all gaian's out there
Nitemare Scarf absolutely!
each way to equip it is yet another finishing touch to every outfit. I don't know a better way to describe than that.
I really like the bubu kitty plushie, but my favourite December MC would have to be The winter rose, it's so elegant and beautiful whee

Sparkly Sentai

12,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Statustician 100
I would have to say the Nightmare Scarf. It's shape is unique and it's style is elegant. It fits with most avis and goes with most of the clothing. Yeah, it's pretty awesome especially with its number of poses. Plus, it's become one of those rare items =]
My favorite December Monthly Collectible is BuBu Kitty. I can't deny how adorable it is. I want to pet it and huggle it all day. I love how sleepy it is too. I'm a rather sleepy person myself. xd I'd love to just bask in the sunlight coming in the window of a little room with BuBu and fall asleep all curled up.

9,600 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
The Seraphic Bow because like Red Blue it gives you wings mrgreen
I would say Angelic scarf because it really represents Christmas night and Gaia. Also, since its angelic and Christmas has angels it makes it more eye-catching and more thoughtful or creative. smile

Hilarious Lunatic

8,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Tycoon 200
The nitemare scarf from 2003.
I myself, think it's a very well made and great item.
Also, it's really epic. It's very rare on gaia so many people must be trying to get this item. With it being rare, it's also very pricey. We couldn't be able to get this with cash because you can't buy items from the marketplace with cash. (it's the only place to get the item, the marketplace.)
If you were to ever sell this item on gaia for a monthly collectible, people would get more gaia cash,
Now I know this is going to be an opinion of my own but, how can you not like a nitemare scarf? It is very simple. Not to crowding like most collectibles. So thats a good thing for people who don't like items that just take up there whole avatar. Yes, most people on gaia would pick an item thats more recognizable or up to date, (Jack Frost item for example) but why not go back to back then gaia? I know we must keep up with our time, thats human, (but this is the internet so I guess it can't be the same for that) but we all have to go back to memories. The good ones too.

Hope you take consideration in my request.

5,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
What’s your all time favorite December Monthly Collectible and why!

My favorvite all time December Monthly collectible item would have to be the angelic scarf. it matches my personality; my outfit; my life. The scarf is both elegant, and its beautiful shade of white would work with anyone of my outfits. This would be the greatest Christmas if i was to happen to get it, you don't even know the half of it.

by the way,...
User Image

EVERYONE!!! smile

2,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Trader 100
  • Brandisher 100
My favorite december MC is the nitemare scarf. An amazingly designed item that goes well with almost anything

Aged Member

[insertindent] My favourite monthly collectible
    would have to be the scarves set.

I joined gaia on my original account back when
    the site first went up. (good 'ole 2003) so those
    two had been the FIRST December monthly
    collectible items that ever came out. Ever.
    I was so excited the year I joined, so I donated
    every month and got the cute little items.
    It just so happened that the December one had
    been my second-favourite next to the angelic halo.

The scarves had lasted me about three years,
    the time when gaia boomed.
    Everyone had joined and EVERYONE wanted
    the first years' items. My account had been
    hacked and my items taken away. Here I am
    a few years and a new e-mail account later.

All in all, my favourite December monthly
    collectible had been the Nitemare Scarf
    because of the personal signifigance it brought.
    It was the first and my first December Collectible ever.

--------------------------------Kla Marie C

Perfect Winner

12,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
My all time favorite? Well, there's no contest between the Angelic and Nightmare scarves!
They are dated, but they are still one of the most popular items in all of Gaia Online. Even as we speak, there are probably people out there buying these two scarves. Being an all-time favorite, I agree with all of the other Gaians, and say that Angelic and Nightmare Scarves are the best. I mean, they look good on almost any outfit!

Planetary Astronomer

57,900 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • That One Hero 500
  • Planetary Technician 150
My favourite dec collectable item is the silver laurels. I love laurels in general, they look so nice on the gaia avatars, and the silver laurels give such a nice touch of silver when I'm going for that icy look. Also, the other equips, the anklets and such are pretty and compliment so many outfits.

Pro Garbage

Silver Laurels- I really like how simple and cool it looks. heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas