Welcome to Gaia! ::

IRL Conventioneer

11,500 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Want to Win a December 2010 Monthly Collectible?

Here’s How To Enter:

• Reply to this thread with your answer to this question:

What’s your all time favorite December Monthly Collectible and why!

• Submit your entry before Monday January 3rd 2010 at 12:00 noon PST!

Rules and Judging:

• This contest is open to all Gaians! We will not disqualify anyone based on age or location.
  • You must reply to this thread with your all time favorite December MC and tell us why. Incomplete entries and spam posts will be disqualified.
  • Though you may submit multiple entries, we highly recommend that you choose your favorite December MC and best reasoning and enter only once.
  • Entries must be a December MC accompanied by a relevant reason why it’s your favorite, or they will be disqualified.

When the contest has ended, Monday January 3rd 2010 at 12:00 noon PST, we will review the entries and choose 10 random winners to receive a December 2010 MC. The winners will be contacted via PM and will have 72 hours to respond or they will forfeit their prize! Winners may be announced at the conclusion of the contest once they have received their prize!

Have Fun and Good luck!

Watervoir's Husbando

Carnivore

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
Hm, it's probably the Nitemare Scarf because despite how old it is - it's still a classic item.
I do love scarves (they're cute) and it's pretty awesome looking which definitely makes it one of my favourites. User Image

Militant Lover

My Probably All Time Favorite December Monthly Collectible would probably have to be for December 2003!!

Angelic & Nightmare Scarf! C'mon? What possibly could get any better than them?!
I like them because they both hold such a uniqueness 3nodding
Virtually (lolpun) impossible to obtain; nonetheless, awesomeness ~ <3

~woohoo, 2nd post

Questionable Cat

12,200 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
It's gotta be the Nitemare Scarf. I had to sell mine for some secret santa gold, but now I wish I hadn't, I loved that thing. I loved the poses it came with and how it went with almost anything in my outfit slots, even nice avis need a little hint of awesome in them.

Edit - O-O First page!? Woot ^w^

6,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bidding War 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Definitely the nitemare scarf. It's still hanging in the competition for high prices...Gotta love those classics =]

Explorer

9,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100
I'd have to go with the Winter Fox Mink, it came with a cute hat like what they have in Russia, I love their hats~ 3nodding

Hilarious Entrepreneur

Silent Night, definitely. I love that starry background!

9,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
<3

I have to say Angelic Scarf, cause its reminding me some of my best friends on Gaia wearing it!

Regular

8,800 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
GAIA GAIA GAIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOW THERE! SLOW DOWN!!!!!!!!!!

You've made mistakes...

1) when posting on facebook, and you may have noticed my comment aswell, but you posted "an december" and not "a december"

2) also you've posted 3rd of january 2 0 1 0, i hope we don't go through a groundhog YEAR o.e cos it should be 2 0 1 1
love you gaia and here is my thingy;

Silver Laurels are my favorite december monthly collectible because they're so white and beautiful ouo

love fruum kronos <3 (double click here)----------------------^
Though I'm sure everyone else will say it, I sure do love the scarves. I usually used the Nitemare scarf in my outfits. I do miss it like crazy. It's one of the first MCs that I ever purchased with my own money. I gave it to someone to borrow a very long time ago, almost as soon as the trading options came out. Haven't heard from them since!

8,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Nitemare scarf.
it pulls the Nitemare theme together and Its all around amazing.

Feral Mystic

21,325 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Timid 100
Winter fox mink. It's always been one of my favorite items, its basically the only kind of fur you can wear and still have it be a pet.

That and it was the ferret before pongo came along.
I like everything from Christmas :3
All the items are super cute 3nodding 3nodding

Timid Hunter

Personally I liked the december 2008 Silent night and snow feather.

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
Winter Rose , Cuz Its White.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items