Welcome to Gaia! ::

IRL Conventioneer

11,500 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Want to Win a April 2011 Monthly Collectible?

Here’s How To Enter:

• Reply to this thread with your answer to this question:

What’s your all time favorite April Monthly Collectible and why!

• Submit your entry before Monday May 2nd 2011 at 12:00 noon PST!

Rules and Judging:

• This contest is open to all Gaians! We will not disqualify anyone based on age or location.
  • You must reply to this thread with your all time favorite April MC and tell us why. Incomplete entries and spam posts will be disqualified.
  • Though you may submit multiple entries, we highly recommend that you choose your favorite April MC and best reasoning and enter only once.
  • Entries must be a April MC accompanied by a relevant reason why it’s your favorite, or they will be disqualified.

When the contest has ended, Monday May 2nd 2011 at 12:00 noon PST, we will review the entries and choose 10 random winners to receive a April 2011 MC. The winners will be contacted via PM and will have 72 hours to respond or they will forfeit their prize! Winners may be announced at the conclusion of the contest once they have received their prize!

Have Fun and Good luck!

Tiny Strawberry

I whisper in your ear...
User Image

Oculus Magica.

I love the variety of the eyes, you can use them with a lot of avatars <3

Edit: Omg first 8D

User Image
...Do you dream of me?

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Oculus Magica.

I love the various eyes, you can use them in so many ways <3

Edit: Omg Rip Off! wink

pirate

Misfit

17,225 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Get Dissed! 25
  • Brick Breaker 50
Oculus Magica. I mean.. why wouldnt I love that one? Its awesome, love the colors of the eyes.

3,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
I love the item Princess Kaguya, it's so pretty and I love ALL the outfits it has <33

Fluffy Cat

12,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Married 100
My Favrite is GUNSLINGER!
its so Evil! >=D

User Image
Mine would have to be Lunar Scythe. 2007. ^^
It is a very different type of item. Not what I saw coming at least that year. I enjoy the combination of lunar and scythe, bringing together the moon and a weapon. Over all it's a really cool item.

Swashbuckling Nerd

7,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Nerd 50
i haven't been on gaia for very long so this is my first april xd but i really like the gunslinger!! -even though i'm currently using galactic soldier lol-
User Image Diedrich VS. The Easter BunnyUser Image

DarkWolfLove's Husband

Tie between Oculus Magica and Lunar Scythe.

Used the main eyes for a really long time!
And the Lunar Scythe is cool with the Crescent Slashes.
I often paired these two items!

10,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100
My Favorit is Gunslinger its remeber me of devil may cry and vincent valentie (FF7)
I personally think that Gunslinger is amazing. it's just awesome, and I don't think the 'wild west' era novelties get enough limelight in comparison to other hot topics of today. Nice job, and I choose Gunslinger all the way.

Tipsy Elder

Voracious Fog. It's very much dark, deathly, and mysterious, and that's the style I go for majority of the time.

8,350 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Overstocked 200
Lunar Scythe.

It's a scythe. Need I say more?

Also....it's from the month my dad died .-. like two other monthly collectibles.
I like the April 2011 Collectible because I like flowers, and as you can see with my avi I like the flower MC's I want to collect them all...like Pokemon. Thats why I like this months the most.
My favorite is Spring Rose

Because Rose is my favorite flower, and they are so beautiful!!!!! heart heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas