Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sparkly Tycoon

8,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
My favorite April MC is the Oculus Magica. There's so much variety with the eyes that they can go with nearly any outfit. I love wearing them with whatever I can, like I am now!

Jeering Phantom

25,200 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Miasmal Lake Champion 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
My favorite April collectible?
Princess Kaguya, of course.

Hold up, you want to know why?

I have to actually explain this?

EVERYONE SHOULD ALREADY KNOW THIS IS THE BEST MC APRIL HAS TO OFFER
But I suppose I can enlighten the lot of you.

First of all, this dress.
JUST LOOK AT THIS DRESS.
User Image

Holy guacamole with a side of ravioli, DEM COLORS. DAT DETAIL. And look at how comfy that looks!
YOUR AVATAR WILL WEAR NOTHING ELSE EVER AGAIN.

WAIT, you sit yourself right back down. I'M NOT DONE YET. I'm not gonna spout about how fabulous the fancy dress is all day. Did you know this thing comes with BUNNIES?
User Image
That's right. Not only do you get this bitchin' getup, but you'll also have yourself some PINK BUNNIES. Bunnies with LANTERNS AND FANS. You can't get much more pleasant than that. I freaking love bunnies, and so do most people, I'd imagine.

This thing also provides this incredible hairdo in two, TWO different colors, a shoji so you can get naked wherever the hell you want, and your very own lamp.The artist outta pat his or herself on the back, because Princess Kaguya is the BEST THING TO HIT APRIL SINCE DISCOUNT EASTER CANDY DAY.

"But that's just, like, your opinion, man."

Oh, sorry, I could have sworn you said 'opinion.' I think what you meant to say was,

"THESE ARE FACTS."

Kawaii Noob

11,850 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Mark Twain 100
ROCK HARDDDDD PROBABLY, BECAUSE IT'S FULLY SIQ BRUH

Dapper Bear

Oculus Magica
I love the design; wish there were more items like it.

Eternal Senshi

31,290 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
For me it was really tough to choose just one favorite for the April Mc's. It's almost a tie between Princess Kaguya and the Cherry Blossom. I heart the bunnies. It can't be helped. They are so cute! Plus I like the story the item is based on.

However, I get more use out of the Cherry Blossom item. I wear a lot of pink (as if you can't tell by my current avatar, lol) and it goes with most of my items. I love the cherry tree that is included with it. Also the sakura petals that fall down are so pretty. So therefore, I will have to say that it is my favorite April MC. ^_^

Lonely Ladykiller

8,700 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
April 2011 Monthly Collectible My favorite is Prism Butterfly Mantilla 2005.

I love it because the wings are very beautiful and I like butterflies, this item makes you look very pretty. The butterflies have always seemed very mysterious creatures and free, in addition to flying, show off their spectacular colors, a butterfly may be possible for my avatar with that item. 3nodding

heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart

6,150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Consumer 100
heart heart
heart

Princess Kaguya is my favorite April 2011 Monthly Collectible , because it has a long wig, and I love wigs, in gaia and in real life. It is best to have it in two different colors, and a beautiful dress that looks great, is an item that offers much in the style and beauty, just perfect for me heart .

heart
heart heart
Think I'm gonna have to go with Gunslinger, mainly because the hat, the jacket, and the chaps, look freakin' AWESOMESAUCE!! >w<

Rock Hard ('0 cool is a pretty close second... It makes you want to RAWK, doesn't it? [[...Okay, maybe it doesn't... =/ ]]

Questionable Man-Lover

Cherry Blossoms and I have one...I love it coz it has a dramatic anime like effects falling blossoms...XD

Luxurious Nymph

32,740 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
I think the Cherry Blossom was the best April MC. It had a lot of good poses, and inspired a lot more creativity to match that pink (we need more pink socks, please Gaia!), plus it was pretty without being overly sappy. Also, it was actually symbolic of the month it was in, because many cherry trees bloom in April! Sorry Rock Puppy, you're there all the time.

Sparkly Hoarder

12,800 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Megathread 100
User Image

Cherry Blossom. While I love this month's MC almost as much, the cherry blossom gives me a lot more flexibility with its golds - it's matches my favorite EI (Biancamella) perfectly, and it gives just the right amount of pink when I seem to be missing it.

Witty Vegetarian

My all time favorite April MC would definitely and without a doubt, would be the Cherry Blossom (Apr 09).
Why? Because despite the fact that it's shade of pink matches almost every pink-toned item in Gaia it is also very versatile and very useful when creating new avatars.
It has a subtlety that makes it stand out, not too feminine, just right.
When I say versatile, it means everyone can use it, not just girls, but also for the guys!
Not only is it for girly-girls but also for male cosplayers alike.
The Hanami and Petal Shower pose reenacts sakura petals, as seen in countless anime series. So guys can use pink items and get away with it, haha!

Unbeatable Survivor

9,125 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
rock hard...love its wings...it's so masculine

Magical Waffles

48,100 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Fusion Expert 300
  • Cool Cat 500
Cherry Blossom ! It was pretty and pink. Also I love the falling petals in spring!

3,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
Gunslinger cause its so cool biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items