Welcome to Gaia! ::

Witty Lunatic

8,200 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Gunslinger heart , The jacket is BEAST =P i think it was really well done. there should be more items that kool whee

Pure-hearted Snowflake

25,690 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
Rock Puppy is my favorite. I mean I have major love for Bammi and Hammi but Rock Puppy is awesome. He has a pose where he's flying at you to attack you with his love. He is just so adorable though he isn't quite house trained. He leaves some stinky surprises.

Original Hoarder

11,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
I love the voracious fog for the smoky, hazy feel.
my favorite monthly collectible is the Panda Hat. Who wouldnt want a panda hat. It's awesome biggrin If only i could get enough gold to buy it crying

Dapper Hunter

7,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
Gonna have to go with Oculus Magica. It's so much fun to play with the layering of glasses to get the background stars and not the actual eyes : P
Lunar Scythe is my choice for being my favorite. Not only this item was awesome looking, but had may different equip functions. Go from the God of Death with one blade to having it have a duel blade to strike fear in the most fearsome enemies. If that didn't suit my taste, then I would equip 2 of these bad boys as scythes and it gives me feel of power of fear. If I feel like being a weapons master, then I would equip 2 of these on the back gives the look of a huge double sided Scythe that could rip apart anything in my way or show that I'm a force to be feared. Too boot, this item doesn't look cheap nor tacky which is a major plus.

Ace Disaster

20,490 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
my favorite April mc would have to be the...
*drumroll*
lunar scythe. I mean, how can you not like it? it's a pretty awesome classic grim-reaper weapon with a few different twists.

7,400 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Voter 100
  • Friendly 100
Kiki kitty.
Cats.
White light.
Beautiful.

Angelic Blob

What’s your all time favorite April Monthly Collectible and why!

Princess Kaguya
I always wanted a JÅ«nihitoe and I was quite happy when it arrived.

Thirteenth Bilge rat

29,025 Points
  • Fusion Apprentice 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

It would have to be the Lunar Cowl.

Ever since I was a kid, I've been fascinated with the moon. Hell, even my birthday is July 21. All of the moon items on Gaia are wicked, but the Cowl just takes the cake. rofl

My favorite monthly collectible is February 2011 legendary mage because it helped so much with the mage cosplays i love to do and it just has a decent staff in it.

Ruthless Hunter

17,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Where is my friend when I need you most?
Gone away......

I loved April 2007; Oculus Magica.

I've always loved eyes. They're always fun to change and mess around with n.n

But I won't cry for yesterday
There's an ordinary world....
Somehow I have to find....

5,800 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
My favorite is Aquatica because I love creating underwater-themed avatars.

Witty Lover

13,800 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jack-pot 100
My favorite is this months, because I am on a flower mission! Also it would really help me with my year long quest!

Friendly Explorer

I wanted to put a different answer than everyone, but I'm gonna have to say my favorite April MC would be the Oculus Magica. It's just so awesome. Everyone loved it, everyone wanted it, and it went with almost everything. The Oculus Magica was the first eye "item" on Gaia, and it created a path to items with eyes.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff