• Bunny Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
gunslinger its so cool works with with so many other cool items whee

Proxy Raider

12,100 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Champion 300
I have to go with the Gunslinger. I love how it completes my mercenary look. Also, the revolver pose is a must have for any Brandisher.

2,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100
Oculus Magica suuu perdy

Manly Man-Lover

Rock hard (demonic mic) because it was the first collectible I bought. I used to wear the skull wing pose a lot in many of my older avis.
I would have to say my all time favourite April monthly collectible would be the Oculus Magica.

I love it because of its many uses. Its uniqueness allows the overall atmosphere of said avatar to change just by one item: the eyes.

4,525 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Mythical hair or Elemental Hair. Winter Rose is awesome too.

Wealthy Noob

3,700 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
GOTHIC BUTTERFLY <3

The grace and the delicacy of the wings, they look all lacy, regal yet dark and I adore the symmetry, there's also the whole picturing me flying up into the air in gaia with quiet, soft beats of wings that look like they're made from the thinnest material, they're beautiful. smile <3

1,200 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
Mine was Lunar Scythe. I love the different kind of weapon like collectibles. What's a character wihtout something to battle with!?

Dangerous Lunatic

9,150 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Generous 100
What’s your all time favorite April Monthly Collectible and why!

my favorite all time april monthly collectible is cherry blossom. Its my favorite because it was well designed, with an adorable range of uses. my favorites are the blossoming tree and the dress, because they are so amazingly cute!!!! whee
User Image
Honestly I would have to say Prism Butterfly Mantilla for April of 2005. When the item first came out, I fell in love with the grace and elegance that came with it. the price has always been fair, and I never really understood why it never got its time in the spotlight. sure, I saw people who had one, but it was not used vey much to be honest. I used it on my first ever gaia avi, and I will continue to love the item today, and in the future.

Kudos Gaia, for such a lovely item.

6,800 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Overstocked 200
My favorite is Voracious Fog.
It reminds me of Okami in a way due to how the smoke is stylized. ( That game is amazing. ) But, aside from that, it also looks neat and has a lot of interesting poses. The ones that I particularly like are the Heart Consume pose ( the one with the slash across the chest and smoke pouring out ), the Heavy Burden pose ( the one that consumes half the body and part of a leg ), the Body Consume pose ( the one that consumes half of the person’s body ), and the Foreboding Wings ( which are wings made of smoke ).

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
I love the winter rose. Because the rose a symbol of love and beauty. and the color white stands for purity as does the rose depending on its color. and this what the winter rose does along with standing for winter. it's an amazing item and i love it!!

2,700 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
I think my favorite is Aquatica. It's the first one I remember getting, and I think it's really pretty (; xoxo

Schlaghund's Princess

Sweetest Delight

58,900 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Sunny Side Up 100
My favorite April collectible is the Aquatica from 2007. I have four of them. It was released shortly after I joined Gaia, and I was so happy to be able to make my dream avatar so soon after joining.

6,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
FOR ME ------& arrow wahmbulance GUNSLINGER wahmbulance

LOVED GUNSLINGER' HAT ninja

N ITZ TATTERED DUSTER......JUZ AMESOWE ^_^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash