Welcome to Gaia! ::

Man-Hungry Vegetarian

Cherry Blossom, as it is just so uplifting and puts me in a good mood whenever I see it. :)

Hygienic Fatcat

4,750 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
I'd say Oculus Magica. I just love unique eyes and creepy eyes. I just find it really cool.

Friendly Lunatic

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Generous 100
My favourite April MC is....

Cherry Blossom, April 2009

My reason for choosing it as my favourite is because I adore floral items, I have a thing for flowers, but also the poses it comes with are also maginificent. The collar is one of my favourites as well as the petal rain. It reminds me much of the winter rose but with more colour and cuteness which I adore. I say it's a very well done MC for April. Suits it too as April is based in spring time where I live, and blossoms is very much a spring thing <3
Oculus Magica from April 2007 because I like to change my eyes and hair styles a lot and this collectible gives me many choices of eyes to choose from!

The eyes lead to a persons heart/soul I believe.
I'll have to go with the Sun Staff of '06
Autumn avatars are my favourite, and the staff goes perfectly with anything fall-ish : D

Indomitable Wildcat

16,800 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friend of the Goat 100
I think cherry Blossom is my favorite because it's so pretty and girly : this pink dress and wings are just adorable. But i kind of fall in love with princess kaguya, it's so poetic, plus i love asian spirits items.

Wheezing Genius

8,000 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
Mine would have to be Oculus Magica. I love the eyes =]

Hilarious Tactician

Hmm ... I would have to say the Oculus Magica for the variety and difference in each of thier forms. It makes it easy to mix with almost any avi you can make!

Apocalyptic Worshipper

♠♥ April 2007 definitely!

I loved all three at the time and bought 3 envelopes, I still have the eyes. Also I got Vocarious Fog, I have something for transparent stuff ^ ^
♥♠

December Frost's Husbando

Shirtless Husband

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

I'd have to say the sun staff.
The colours are great,
and though it's a real challenge to use,
I've really loved every avatar I've made with it.

6,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
I think there are a few really good ones worth mentioning from the past, but my favourite April collectible is this year's Princess Kaguya, because the item has a story that is widely known and the item itself is extremely well done. For example, the wigs are absolutely stunning, and the pixeling is superb and detailed. On top of that, it shows that the quality of MCs can still match their cash worth as in the early years. :3

Dapper Member

Oculus Magica.
It was my first MC and the first time we had the ability to change our avatars' eyes. 3nodding

LabTechX's Waifu

Luminous Fairy

Hard choice! But, even though this was the month when pretty items like the Prism Butterfly Mantilla and the Cherry Blossom were introduced, my all-time favorite's gotta be the Rock Hard, a.k.a. the Demonic Microphone. It's great for those days when I feel like I wanna be a rock star or just a plain ol' badass. And who doesn't wish they had their own pair of boots with skulls on them, really?
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image

--DJLANCE
xxxCan you help me? Can we dance?
x Y x O xx x G x A x B x B x A xx x G x A x B x B x A ! x xxxxxxxxx

User Image

watchusrunintowallsandsmashourdreamsbutwe can'tthinkofwordstoutterbecausenosoundcomesout

WELL LET'S DO IT!

HOLY GUACAMOLE!

I love the Cloud! C:
I have two, but now they're so expensive.
I don't think I'd ever sell them, though. I love them too much. <3

WE'VE GOT CHIPS!

BREAK IT DOWN!
watchusrunintowallsandsmashourdreamsbutwe can'tthinkofwordstoutterbecausenosoundcomesout

----------------DJ LANCE ROCK
hey EVERYONE
OH NO!
It's almost time to go!
But before we go,
let's go back and remember
what we said today!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash