Welcome to Gaia! ::

Cat

14,300 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Superior Form.

I like skins and Superior Form has really neat ones. It fits with a lot of outfits, especially the puppet skin and the sewn doll skin. They are nice replacements for another skin set that is in an item that cost a little over a few million. I would love to see more skin sets in Monthly Collectables.

7,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Savage Warlord

8,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Wall Street 200
User Image

I think my personal favorite would have to be the September MC of 2007. In particular the Superior form. I think it's unique because we have so many new items that are the same thing but just a different color, like the pale marionette vs. the crimson marionette, or checkmate vs. checkmate void, but superior form has yet to be duplicated. It is a cosmetic 'skin' item, rather than a cosmetic wearable item, much like uncanny form, but they don't share any similar skin styles, making it like a one of a kind item.

I guess the other reason I like it is just because it has multiple skin colors in it's different forms, so you can use it to it's best potential when making an outfit.

User Image

Greedy Fatcat

5,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
heart Mini Nitemare Wings,
It wasn't a hard choice for me to chose from. Those are simply one of the most well known items here on gaia. I myself wish I had a pair of them like I am sure so many others wish. Since I had 1st seen them I loved how nice they looked. I loved the small wing idea as well as the color used for them. Black can be used with just about any outfit and still match and who doesn't like wings?

The Mini Nitemare Wings are all around an awesome item and they are my favorit September item by far.
whee

Romantic Shapeshifter

6,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Befriended 100
My favorite September MC is actually a tie between Goti the Kid and Gothic Butterfly. I LOVE Goti, he's uber adorable and cuddly, but at the same time he can bite your face off. Gothic Butterfly is an item I have been questing after for a while. It is one of the more beautiful items in the Gaia universe, and out of all the items with wings, it is my favorite.

Dapper Dabbler

9,900 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
My favorite September MC is Gothic Butterfly because it's classy and elegant in a dark way. It has a mask, which was something I really wanted, but it also had a variety of other items that I would wear in my outfits.

3,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
What’s your all time favorite September Monthly Collectible and why!

I started playing Gaiaonline back in 2004 and 2005 pretty avidly during my down time in high school, finding the cool setting of people, artwork, and beta games to be a great pass time. In the early months of playing I managed to round up a small group of about 15 of my closer friends and a few family members to play around with me. We made blogs, entered artwork in the arena, and just had fun together.

I noticed at one point that my best friend had horded enough money together to buy what I thought was the coolest market bought item EVER! The Mini Nitemare Wings and I begged and pleaded for her to give them to me when she finally graduated high school and left, but was unable to get them for myself.

The 2003 Mini Nitemare Wings are my absolute favorite Gaia item and I would adore to own a pair of them to help me on my way to completing my dream avatar!

Sincerely,

Angel Omara

Chatty Lunatic

September 2003: Mini Angel Wings & Mini Nitemare Wings

I REALLY love those cute little things <3
the NM mini's are evil but cute! ;3
though the Angel mini's are SO darn cute and sweet :3

5,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Survivor 150
I think my favorite has got to be the Bani clips. They're just so freaking cute, and look good on basically any avi you can make. <3

Dapper Dabbler

7,900 Points
  • Candy Massacre 50
  • Squash Smasher 50
  • Rebel Spark 50
I'd have to say the Pandy Pack <3 Its super adorable, and its a classic. September is my birth month (just turned 20) and i've been on this site for quite a few years, so i'm trying to collect all of the September monthly collectibles =D Every year i look forward to the new September collectibles! smile

Ruthless Businessman

7,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Tipsy 100
I <3 the muramasa from september 2010. Its just an amazing MC that goes with ANYTHING you could ever possibly wear in/on your avatar!

2,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
I love september 2011 collectible the most. I love the fact that it was based on the seven deadly sins ^_^

Ruthless Businessman

7,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Tipsy 100
Jeweel
IDK

qfe, yo dramallama

Dapper Ladykiller

8,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Healer 50
Hmm... Hard choice. Gotta say Superior Form, though. Why? It had some really distinctive looking skins in it and was a pretty good idea, in concept.

Lonely Hellhound

12,875 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Clambake 200
Goti the Kid.
So evil and so cute at the same time.
Black goes with any Avatar too mrgreen

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff