Welcome to Gaia! ::

Divine Survivor

18,875 Points
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
I looooved the Light Spirit MC, sept 2010!!!
I adore cute items, and this is just too kawaii *O*
The blush is adorable, I want it!
Mini nitemare wings from 2003, there so cute. I love them, but they cost so much. crying
Theyve got to be my most favorit mc of all time.... Besides angelic halo that is >.<
Darn you wealthy gaian's! XD

5,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Flatterer 200
seraphic bow.

Sugary Fatcat

Quote:
What’s your all time favorite September Monthly Collectible and why

September 2004!
I looooved the Bani Clips and Goti Clips.

They are supper adorable and very fun. I wish that I never sold mine. crying

Midori Arai's Girlfriend

Mind-boggling Abomination

19,575 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Nerd 50
My favorite is Red Riding Hood. It's got a lot of poses and I've always loved fairy tales.

Grateful Nerd

11,075 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
hmm.. I would have to say Muramasa b/c of a few reasons.. One, I love the legend of the Muramasa and I love when you guys make items based off of historical or legendary items in history. And two, its my favorite looking sword Gaia has made.
I also really like the new Maleficent Seven as I REALLY love when you guys make anything thats rock/musician based!! (still waiting for an AMPLIFIER item to go w/ my guitars....)

8,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Voter 100
  • Elocutionist 200
I don't even remember all the September ones, but from this month I like the Maleficent Seven better - anything with a realistic wig is usually pretty nice to have.

9,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Piepitcher 100
Goti Clips from 2004. It was one of first mc's I ever had (next to Demonic Pitchfork and Guitar Of Demona) and one of my favourite items ever. I love having lots of interesting accessories that I can match with my avatars.

6,650 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Profitable 100
I was absent for a long time from gaia, and even though I didn't get it, my favorite would be the Light Spirit from last year. Innocent blush is soo cute~ but i still can't afford it at the marketplace crying
Sir Rose Stryker says....
╔════════════╗

╚════════════╝
Maleficent Seven would have to have been the best September MC as the color is not used very often and when it is, it definitely has the feel and mixes we'll with just about any monochrome color!
I love the Maleficent Seven as I am waiting for a chance for a change in my avis look and this item definitely gets the prize in my eyes!

╔════════════╗

╚════════════╝
....Quote me for quicker response
Hmmm... I really liked the design of the Gothic Butterfly, and I tend to like swords so I liked Muramasa as well.
I'd have to say my favorite is this year's Maleficent Seven though, because it involves the seven sins, and those bring back Fullmetal Alchemist memories. Also the punk style caught my attention immediately. I like the belt and the hair best smile
It's weird because I really don't like purple, but two that I like are in purple XP.
I love Maleficent Seven because it has a really great, realistic looking punk wig, as well as a belt and scarf that can really add a special
touch to countless different kinds of styles.
So even though there's been awesome September MCs before such as Mythrill Armor, Gift of the Gods and the adorable Pandy Pack,
this one wins me over for the valuable roles it can play in many various looks.
Versatility is key, I say. 3nodding
My favorite is the OMG its just such an awesome hat, i love your character hats like that (i.e. OMFG, AFK, BTK, etc.) thats my all time favorite, best MC ever.
Mini nightmare wings!!!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces