Welcome to Gaia! ::

2,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
i like mini angel wings but it so rare for me..,and i can't buy it because of it's higher price whee biggrin

6,600 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Citizen 200
September 2010 Light Spirit is my all time Favorite September MC because there is not one thing in it that I didn't like! I Loved the guardian Light Spirit, the summoning circle, the Holy Runes...especially the Holy runes, the miniature light spirit...all of it, but I was especially fond of the Holy Runes and the Guardian Light Spirit!

Wealthy Entrepreneur

4,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
i would chose the pandy pack it like the most epic item of all time you get the world coolest and cutest animal ever why wouldn't i like pandy pack

Deathly Inquisitor

User Image User Image User Image

☆═━┈┈━═☆

Maleficent Seven because it's so amazing.

☆═━┈┈━═☆

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

5,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
Super Powers.
AWW YEAH. cat_cool
Just because my life isn't exciting enough. cat_emo
The best one, for me, would probably be the seraphic bow... the reason is quite simple..... It's cool. xd

Superior Form, gave ya something no other MC gave ya which was a new skin for your avatar which gave you a new variety of looks to choose from.

Hilarious Genius

4,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
I like the Black Sheep, its really cute :3

7,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
my all time favorite september monthly collectible is the maleficent seven because it completely goes with my favorite avi

Proxy Risk-Taker

14,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Magical Girl 50
My favourite September Monthly Collectible is Light Spirit because the 'Innocent Blush' is so sweet! heart
Well, I'm new and don't remember any September MCs.

So this one! Sheepy goodness is sheepy. <3

Fatcat

6,350 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
My all time favorite would be from the 2003!
I wasn't here at that time but i saw people wear them and i was like "HOW CUTE!!!! I WANT THEM NOW!"
I found out the price and i was like O.O
Anyways i want it because its cute fun and awesome..I forgot to say what i wanted its the Mini Angel Wings.
Those things are adorable and they make you look heavenly!
Hopefully i get them if i don't i hope for the best who DOES get the ;P
Edit: If the Angel Wings are too expensive I also like the Goti The Kid because its devish dog cute ;P
ninja pandy pack.. ninja

Eloquent Wench

Bani Clips would be my favorite.
My very first friend on gaia gave me a pair when I first started. I then continued the "tradition" as you might say an gave them to a friend I made that was just starting out herself. Whenever I pass by someone wearing them in the threads, I am reminded of great friends.

actual vulcan's Significant Otter

Anxious Fairy

9,100 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Gender Swap 100
September 2010's "Light Spirit" is my favorite because my girlfriend and I met for the first time ever in the moth of september! We met in 2009 however, but I remember looking around on gaia a year after we had met and seeing this item. Seeing the blush part of the item made me remember back to the first time that she had ever made me blush ^^ It made me smile, and is now my favorite september monthly collectable simply because of the happy memories it made me think of =)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff