Welcome to Gaia! ::

Conservative Lunatic

8,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Befriended 100
My favorite monthly collectable is the Celestial Cloak because I love universe-related stuff like that and the scarf is awsome!

Seeker

What’s your all time favorite September Monthly Collectible and why?

Mini Angel Wings,So Cute And Easy To Combine,Im Thinkin Of Makin An Avi With Ascendent Demon And Those Minis Would Be Perfect

If I Get 1 I Would Be So Happy!!! heart

8,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Mark Twain 100
Definitely either Gothic Butterfly or Malevicent Seven. I love the designs and the colors, and I think they're both just awesome in general smile

Witty Humorist

..::Although I love all of them, and I love seeing what you guys come up with, my favorite MC is probably the Ascended Demon. The story behind it was awesome. Plus, I love both the angelic and demonic themes and I could never decide which theme to go with when dressing my avi, so this item just blended the best of them together and made both themes meet. Thanks for the amazing items guys, keep 'em coming! heart ::..

6,000 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • First step to fame 200
no doubt Pandy pack was my favorite

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100
Awww, I can't choose! They're all awesome. I don't want to discriminate against any MCs, because month doesn't matter. It doesn't determine how cool they are.
Currently, I love Maleficent Seven. I love the hair.

Sparkly Prophet

If I had to pick a favorite september mc, I'd say the ORLY? hat from way back in 2006. The reason is it was the first gift a friend ever gave me on gaia and it got me started on actually paying more attention to the whole item scene as a whole. Gotta love our gaian friends. ^_^

7,350 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Invisibility 100
My favorite September monthly collectible would have to be Superior Form. It has been an absolute necessity to have in my inventory since I first joined Gaia. It easily combines with any outfit and has a property that makes everything pop.

Quotable Sophomore

6,950 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100

My All time favorite is the Light Spirit from September 2010.
"Why?" You ask?
For the reason that it has a one and only blush like effect on both the cheeks and knees which suggest an innocent look on the character. It's cute and I can wear it in any outfit. In addition, it has a nice summoning circle that could be used as a "summoning circle" by heavenly beings. I like it's effect and the theme of the September MC of 2010.

7,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
The 2007 monthly collectible. The superior form was an amazing item i use to use. It looked really cool the way that it looks like magma and lava on a person. i guess it matched my characters i had. They were cheap and they were a monthly collectible i was interested in buying. When i wore it, it looked boss i was like a monster with like fire all over me. I was so powerful and looked cool. I was like burning and when it came out, it was pretty cheap and affordable for everyone

7,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
The first september monethly collectible the miniwings. They are awesome since they are plain, but it looks really nice because of the memories of gaia it carries and its a rare to everyone

Unbeatable Nerd

7,600 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Regular 100
Gothic Butterfly. Love the wings biggrin
my favorite is the the gothic butterfly wings! i'm all about the wings and i absolutely love butterfly wings which i feel gaia doesnt have enough of since the mantilla wings.

Versatile Shapeshifter

6,750 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Healer 50
  • Rebuilder 100
What is your favorite September Monthly Collectible and why?
My all-time favorite would be the Celestial Scarf. I've been intrigued by the universe and its various substances for some time now, and that is a worthwhile choice for such a thing.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff