Welcome to Gaia! ::

IRL Conventioneer

11,500 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Want to Win a September 2011 Monthly Collectible?

Here’s How To Enter:

• Reply to this thread with your answer to this question:

What’s your all time favorite September Monthly Collectible and why!

• Submit your entry before Monday October 3rd 2011 at 12:00 noon PST!

Rules and Judging:

• This contest is open to all Gaians! We will not disqualify anyone based on age or location.
  • You must reply to this thread with your all time favorite September MC and tell us why. Incomplete entries and spam posts will be disqualified.
  • Though you may submit multiple entries, we highly recommend that you choose your favorite September MC and best reasoning and enter only once.
  • Entries must be a September MC accompanied by a relevant reason why it’s your favorite, or they will be disqualified.

When the contest has ended, Monday October 3rd 2011 at 12:00 noon PST, we will review the entries and choose 4 random winners to receive a September 2011 MC. The winners will be contacted via PM and granted their prize directly into their inventory. Winners may be announced at the conclusion of the contest once they have received their prize!

Have Fun and Good luck!

Familiar Friend

7,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Team Edward 100
I loved the Seraphic Bow, I still love it very much, and I love the Maleficent Seven MC. True Story emotion_yatta

Quotable Lunatic

12,350 Points
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Trader 100
All of them because there all so brilliant! Please pick me to win XD dramallama

12,900 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Tycoon 200
I like the Mini Nightmare Wings from September 2003. When I first joined Gaia in 2004, a lot of my friends had them. I could never afford to get them but I thought they were one of the coolest things at the time. I'm also a big fan of the whole Nightmare/Demonic theme that can be seen in some of the Monthly Collectables. These in particular add an air of innocence to any demonic looking avatar.
Maleficent Seven must be mine. Mostly because I absolutely LOVE purple and black together and the purple itself is absolutely beautiful. I also like the black Sheep because it and the golden fleece, which it is a recolor of go so great together.

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
What’s your all time favorite September Monthly Collectible and why?

My favorite collectible is probably Pandy pack. My favorite animals are pandas and Im even going to have wall murals of pandas. I even used to have a panda pack in real life :3

Ice-Cold Widow

21,800 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Mine would have to be the ones from September 2004, both of them. The Bani Clips and the Goti Clips.(And not just because my wonderful boyfriend gave me my Bani's, but it makes me love them more ;-; ) They're both cute in their own way and go with just about anything. The bani's are just so adorable and angelic and the goti's are all dark and demonic-like. I love items like that which makes me love them so much more. I also love the bani's for representing bunnies and the goti's for well, representing goats of course..two things that I love so it's like the best of both worlds. whee

Seya xD's Significant Otter

Otherworldly Nerd

24,800 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
i loves the seraphic bow~ its so cool that i even got 3 of them emotion_bigheart

Sparkly Noob

9,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Mine would be the Pandy Pack emotion_8c I know I'm a guy but still >_> is awesome xD

Girl-Crazy Citizen

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Definitely the Goti Clips because they were my first really expensive purchase back in 2004 and I cherished them like they were precious jewels.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Thieving Genius

14,000 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Megathread 100
I was always a fan of the Gothic Butterfly (from the '09 letter), because every form was useful and beautiful--but now the Maleficent Seven may become my new favorite Sept. collectible~

Because, can't you tell? My favorite color is purple. xD

Diverse Hoarder

11,000 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Gothic Butterfly. The wings are beautiful biggrin

Girl-Crazy Hunter

My favorite September collectible just has to be the Mini Angel wins.

They're awesome and an 03.

Greedy Lover

11,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Gender Swap 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Light Spirit! cat_whee its just the perfect cherry topper to a cutesy avatar. Im even wearing it now!

Synthella's Senpai

Devoted Hunter

10,950 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Pandy Pack cause It's cheap and looks good on most avis xD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash