Welcome to Gaia! ::

My favorite September Monthly Special is the malice punk costume. I think it represents what a punk is. A punk is a person who lives to rebel and does so by their clothing style and actions. The pink costumes, therefore, seem like a softened version of what a true punk is, while the typical black is more visually harsh. People who are punks just for kicks ruins the point of it: the first punks were people who truly did see things wrong with our rules, and wanted to change them. They are, in essence, like all other protesters. The only difference is that they protest by being something society doesn't like. A woman's right's activist will be praised for the work he or she does; why should a punk be any different? That is why I think that the malice punk costume captures the soul of being punk.

Beloved Friend

8,700 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Generous 100
September 2005 i love the pandy pack and the turtle shell is cool as well xD
you get to be a turtle in your shell spinning around in the rally, town or anywhere else
the pandy pack is just cute all around no matter what pose you have it, also i love pandas so much heart

iTetsune's Waifu

Supreme Unicorn

23,025 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Loiterer 100
My all-time favorite would have to be Superior Form. I love it!

It was a good way to change my avatar up when I felt bummed that I couldn't change my avi's skin. I especially love the fuzzy skin and the jointed doll skin from it. ;3

Thanks, guys!

7,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
My all time favorite September MC is September 2006. It's my favorite because it comes with the ORLY? Hat and the ORLY? Hat is awesome! It's so cute and cuddly. It also comes with the Mythrill Armor, the sickness of armor. You don't need all the pieces to make and awesome avi. Combine the two of them and you have a armor clad warrior with a battle ready hat companion. That is why the September '06 MC is my favorite! ^.^

Galactic Phantom

18,675 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
my all time favorite is September 2009

I really really love the gothic butterfly, and it is sooooo beautiful and cool, plus I have never seen such a wonderful artistic creation, all the beautiful colors. heart heart heart

Gracious Gekko

Miniwings are the only answer!

Noob

Mini Angel Wings

I love the things that is not only worth so much but nice looking and I love all the angel related items.

6,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Invisibility 100
I like September 08's Red Riding Hood~ Because of the cute cloak and the fact that the glasses would go great with my avatar~!
heart

Romantic Seeker

10,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Alchemy Level 4 100
I like the Murasame is awesome. I would switch to a male avatar and dress like Auron to use it!

Versatile Model

As a lot of others have said, I like the Mini Angel Wings. They're the ultimate status symbol on Gaia! So yes, September '03 is my favorite. heart

Eloquent Lunatic

9,600 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
My favorite Sept monthly collectible is the Gothic Butterfly.
I love purple, it's one of my favorite colors, and I like the style.

Fluffy Bunny

My favorite Sept MC would most likely be from 2008, Red Riding Hood. Who can resist a childhood story come to life on Gaia? I love when we incorporate childhood memories with present time. It makes it a bitter sweet item that you can wear whenever you want and even play the part of Riding Hood, Big Bad Wolf, or Grandma in the Arenas.

This is one of my fondest memories so it's a cherished item to me. I think I'll go wear it on my avatar now that I mention it. (:

6,050 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
My all time favorite September monthly collectible is September 2007's Superior Form.
It is my favorite mainly because I think it looks awesome but also because I loved the idea of having several different "skins" that I could easily put on and take off of my gaian.

Super Sentai

36,725 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
september '03, i suppose mostly because of my roots as an '03 member. the items were pretty spiffy too.

7,650 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Clambake 200
A haiku.. *clears throat*..

Tiny angel wings
In September of Oh-3
They make my heart sing
heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items