Welcome to Gaia! ::

IRL Conventioneer

11,500 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Want to Win a September 2010 Monthly Collectible?

Here’s How To Enter:

• Reply to this thread with your answer to this question:

What’s your all time favorite September Monthly Collectible and why!

• Submit your entry before Monday September 27th 2010 at 12:00 noon PST!

Rules and Judging:

• This contest is open to all Gaians! We will not disqualify anyone based on age or location.
  • You must reply to this thread with your all time favorite September MC and tell us why. Incomplete entries and spam posts will be disqualified.
  • Though you may submit multiple entries, we highly recommend that you choose your favorite September MC and best reasoning and enter only once.
  • Entries must be a September MC accompanied by a relevant reason why it’s your favorite, or they will be disqualified.

When the contest has ended, Monday September 27th 2010 at 12:00 noon PST, we will review the entries and choose 10 random winners to receive a September 2010 MC. The winners will be contacted via PM and will have 72 hours to respond or they will forfeit their prize! Winners may be announced at the conclusion of the contest once they have received their prize!

Have Fun and Good luck!

September 03!
Mini Angel Wings & Mini Nitemare Wings
Those things are legends!
They bring back so many memories.

Aged Phantom

The first one because its a classic. Also because black mini wings are cool.

Beloved Friend

My favorite was the first September MC 3nodding

Quotable Conversationalist

It's really hard for me to choose, I like too many of 'em! ><

edit-Superpowers! Because it's so electric!!!

Super Bunny

28,325 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150
I love the kiki kitty because it's absolutely adorable in every single way! Brings me back to the old memories of what Gaia was like when it first started out.

Liberal Dabbler

Mine is the january 2004 one It is really awesome cause it looks really cool and you guys did a really good job creating it

11,200 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Junior Trader 100
My favorite is the Light Spirit because I love the ethereal feel to it. Plus, the blush is pretty cute. <3

7,200 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Clambake 200
• • • Gothic Butterfly Since it is the item's first year on Gaia, and the hue is just annoyingly gorgeous! Best item ever drawn and made.• • •

6,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
MY fave September Mc has got to be the Orly? hat because it's just that awesome >:3

3nodding 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding
September 06's Mythrill Armor. It's got a nice look about it, and it's fairly versatile since all its pieces can be swapped in or out to create just enough armor for your avi.

Feral Cat

14,075 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Timely Contributor 100
Yall realy outdid yourselves this month. Both September 2010 MCs are AWESOME!! so iv gotta go with this years Muramasa. its as cool as the Ancient Katana. mrgreen

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

16,350 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
The September DIs from 03, the mini wings.
Those were the cutest ones, imo. You can't go wrong with wings.
Also, I really like the whole angel/devil thing.

Angelic Muse

4,850 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Partygoer 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
My favorite September MC would be the Angelic Mini Wings. I have been questing for them since 2004 when I joined and first saw them. They've shot too far out of my reach to ever get them, but they will always be my favorite. I miss the Angelic/Demonic theme.
the mini nitemare wings are my favorite september mc's! @.@ i love the dark wings more than the angel ones XD and their just cool looking

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff