Welcome to Gaia! ::

Countess Pants

23,800 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Team Carl 200
My favorite MC September is definetly the Superior form from 2007. Oh my do I love those skins eek

5,450 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
heart the mini nm wings!

7,150 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Noob wrangler 100
September 2008 collectible because of the Little Red Riding Hood set! Wolfieeeeeeeeeeee!
My favourite MC is the OMG hat. It's like OMG ;D Words cant describe how cool the hat looks. Now i know why gaia named it omg cool That hat really exresses omg biggrin

Witty Werewolf

9,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Gotta go with the Muramasa. It's cheaper and has more poses than the Ancient Katana. :3

Swords FTW!!! 4laugh

Shadowy Shapeshifter

September 2008 Red Riding hood, the axe is so awesome!

Witty Sweetheart

User Image

☠My favorite September MC is the Mini Nitemare Wings from 2003. I just totally adore their adorable tiny pixel-ness and everything. It my dream item and is even more amazing because my birthday is in September so I feel "dorkily" connected to it. xP

Eloquent Humorist

Muramasa.

The katana is a real well known item. Muramasa puts a twist on it and adds some more badass to it. I personally would like to see more katana style items like this.

Shameless Gawker

11,140 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Team Edward 100
  • Befriended 100
The mini nightmare wings from September 2003 are my favorite. Mostly because they were the first MC I ever bought! I regret selling those beautiful things because they now are worth SOO much!

They were the first cute item I had to beg my mom to let me buy! Seeing as back then we didn't have the mobile option! This was when I fell in love with Gaia, and I say again, thank you Gaia for helping me fall in love with you!

Anxious Autobiographer

7,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Flatterer 200
September 06's Mythrill Armor, it was a thing of hero's.
I've always wanted a full set since I saw it, so many good memories. whee

1,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Cart Raider 100
Mine is the cardcaptor like one that just came out

Liberal Fatcat

6,825 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Trader 100
My favorite September monthly collectible would have to be this month's muramasa. I like it because it suits me so well and reminds me of a lot of sephiroth(my favorite FF villian)

Assimilated Lunatic

8,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
I like 08's Red Riding Hood.
I just love everything about fairy tales and the cloak and bonnet are just really cute ^__^
I personally like the Light Spirit because it is angelic and very warm and relaxing

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff