Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shirtless Elder

6,700 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
I like the September 2003 items the most, because the Mini wings are among the most iconic Gaia items ever! And when you see a Gaian wearing them, you KNOW they're rich. xd

King Spirit

18,300 Points
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Headstrong Believer 50
  • Fusion Apprentice 100
User ImageHey! Listen!

My Fav Sept Item? I'm going to give it to the superior form, I love the doll skins, especially the one with the joints. 3nodding

User Image

Barton Regular

Gothic Butterfly. Such a pretty color heart

Angelic Minis are really cute too whee

17,250 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Conversationalist 100
I'd have to say Light Spirit is my new favorite September collectible! The blush and the angel are just awesome! heart

6,750 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
September 2007, The Superior Form.

Mainly because it's so versatile! When it first came out, I had one and used it with every avi. I made some pretty amazing ones. I even had one recently! It's just one of those items that you never get bored with.

LearaCuroe's Husband

Hitched Otaku

Well, honestly, my personal favorite collectible for September was the Mini Nightmare Wings because they are saucy (or perky) and cutely demonic (not to mention the fact that they're black, which happens to be my favorite color, especially for Gaia items).

Bashful Shapeshifter

9,250 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
My favorite September collectible is '03, without a doubt (mini nitemare wings to be exact ;3 ). Good V.S. evil (or white V.S. black) is just a classic theme that never gets old, even on gaia. I've always liked that gaia has kept up with it year after year in one way or another. ^^
because this month is my birthday and i really want 1

Salty Phantom

24,100 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Bookworm 100

My favourite September Thank You letter would be 2007.

The letter itself is a lovely little shade of blue and has a blue ribbon underneath the golden G seal; no other September letter has that! I think it's cute.

It also contains the Superior Form, which allowed me to become the cat person that I have been ever since I bought the letter; I can't see myself in a human avatar anymore, so the Superior Form has helped me to establish my Gaian identity.

AND it has the dead doll skin which virtually layers over most other skins, which is great! What other September item can allow you to be a dead doll AS WELL as being another species? None bar that from 07's letter!
DJ Helsing

Want to Win a September 2010 Monthly Collectible?

Here’s How To Enter:

• Reply to this thread with your answer to this question:

What’s your all time favorite September Monthly Collectible and why!

• Submit your entry before Monday September 27th 2010 at 12:00 noon PST!

Rules and Judging:

• This contest is open to all Gaians! We will not disqualify anyone based on age or location.
  • You must reply to this thread with your all time favorite September MC and tell us why. Incomplete entries and spam posts will be disqualified.
  • Though you may submit multiple entries, we highly recommend that you choose your favorite September MC and best reasoning and enter only once.
  • Entries must be a September MC accompanied by a relevant reason why it’s your favorite, or they will be disqualified.

When the contest has ended, Monday September 27th 2010 at 12:00 noon PST, we will review the entries and choose 10 random winners to receive a September 2010 MC. The winners will be contacted via PM and will have 72 hours to respond or they will forfeit their prize! Winners may be announced at the conclusion of the contest once they have received their prize!

Have Fun and Good luck!

Muramasa becuse i love swords and this is a awesome one and i really hope i win
My favorite September MC Letter is the "Thank You Letter for September 2003".
It's my favorite because, it has the Mini Angel Wing.
I love those because, not only are they one of Gaia's original items that were given away in a MC Letter on Gaia but, they are so adorable.
They can go with alot of outfits.
To me they are just so cute.
This MC Letter also had the mini Nightmare Wing.
I liked those as well for the same reasons.
I really liked that the older MC Letters had one item that was Angelic and one that was Demonic.
Can't wait to see who wins. biggrin

4,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
I have a fascination with fairy wings, so for me I'd have to say one of my favourite September MC's would be the Gothic Butterfly from 2009. As you can see from my own avi, I like to incorporate the look into a steampunk fairy, and I am considering making a pair of Gothic Butterfly wings for real life, specifically the obi wings pose and the mask. Both are elegant and dark at the same time.

6,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
MY FAV SEPTEMBER COLLECTIBLE IS DEFINITELY THE GOTHIC BUTTERFLY, HANDS DOWN!!!
Pretty much everything about it, I loved the lace-y see through ribbon-esque look. seductive almost, but in a non-whore way. wink

Playful Cutie-Pie

10,200 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
My all time fave September MC is definitely '10 Murumasa. Why?? 'cause hello it makes you look all kick-a** like and wearing it is like saying 'you so don't wanna mess with me' *does cool pose*
Probably 2010 because I like both marumasa and light spirit, I also like superior form

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff