Welcome to Gaia! ::

Conservative Sex Symbol

9,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Millionaire 200
The 2003 Afk hat because it was the most original design and I feel like it was a very unique piece!

4,200 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Hygienic 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
I personally love autumn glory, since the leaves look so wonderfully colourful and somehow light, just like the real deal. And with it, you could enjoy autumn without all the rain and the cold and this depressing darkness 3nodding ! It can't get much better than that...
my favorite is the first frost. i go and try it on almost everyday cause it makes me feel like a princess
my favorite is the first frost. i go and try it on almost everyday cause it makes me feel like a princess
The Unicorn from November 2009. I love horses and unicorns and the colors are beautiful.

4,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Generous 100
deadmans shadow because like its so cool and its like really really epic
OMG hat dabes. <.<"

Enduring Paladin

14,825 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Tycoon 200
My favorite is MoMo the monkey just because it's a monkey! biggrin
I really love autumn glory , i think it describes November really well , the falling leaves and all these orange/red colors , its like a mixture of autumn and sunset heart

Liberal Ladykiller

8,450 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
It's so hard to choose because I've been loving First Frost, but I have to be loyal to one of my all-time favourite MCs and say Autumn Glory. Even if I leave Gaia for a period of time, thinking about the MCs always brings that item in my mind along with very few items. Considering how much stuff there is on Gaia, I'd say that's something special indeed.

yum_strawberry

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces