Welcome to Gaia! ::

My favorite November collectible is last year's OMG Scarf.
Its white eyes are cute and the wing scarf looks really cool!

Invisible Millionaire

9,275 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Wall Street 200
Definetly the wild things collectible. I am a big animal lover and it just seems like such a great item to have. Soon I will own yet another wild things. smile
My favorite November collectible is the OMG because it's very iconic and I really like the look of the hat.

2,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
I am a newbie and I am not so familiar with november collectible. So far I like hermit the frog hat lolz and also the sonic stuff. xD
Looking back at all of them, Hey it's not like I can remember them all off the top of my head, I'd say the Unicorn and Royal Wizard combo. They both have wonderful backgrounds (which is something that we'll never have enough of as far as I'm concerned.) They both have wonderful wigs. They are colorful. And I really want them both.

Dangerous Hunter

3,800 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
my favorite november item must be the gilt thorns! because it's soooo cool!!!! blaugh blaugh
My all time favorite November MC is Wild Things & Autumn Glory, simply because I think its adorable. If I would have had an account back then, I would have definitely have bought it.
Mines is the November 2010 Guilt Horns! Why? It looks wicked awsome with that black and gold and it reminds me of it reminds me of myself!

Moonlight Kitten

You'll Never Meet A Girl Like Her...

Angelic Halo, because even the band gotta be good some time. and the halo is always good to hid the horns.

...She's Wild, Crazy, And Half Way To Hell

Hygienic Capitalist

8,250 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
I'd Have To Go With MoMo the Monkey Because :
1. HES A MONKEY, Who In The Right Mind Doesn't Want A Nice Brown Monkey
2. It Has Lots of Great Poses (Can Cover Almost Every Part Of Your Body)
my favorite is the first frost. i go and try it on almost everyday cause it makes me feel like a princess biggrin
my favorite is the first frost. i go and try it on almost everyday cause it makes me feel like a princess biggrin

5,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
What’s your all time favorite November Monthly Collectible and why!

Mine is the OMG hat for sure! Who doesn't like a cute little ghosty hat with skulls?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff