Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Wild Things
Three animals with two different poses each seems like a more than a fair deal to me for nearly 40k gold. I believe it also allows you to combine each pose with Wild Armor. The idea to enhance one item with another is quite revolutionary.

Dapper Gekko

My favorite November collectible would be the Stone Gauntlet.
It reminds me of my favorite childhood movie, Atlantis (which is one of the movies that inspired me in my animation career choice). It's also a very earthy item, and it reminds me of home (in the mountains), and I also love the details on it, and I think it's beautiful.

6,650 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
My favorite is October 2007's Gothic Veil. The simplicity of the veil makes it so versatile and it was just pretty. biggrin

Magnetic Seeker

6,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
I guess my favorite November MC is the OMG Scarf cuz it makes a really cute face like this: owo (without the mouth ^^') Plus it has several features like a fuzzy plushy...wah...^_______^[/darkred]

8,150 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
gilt thorns!! the dress is amazing!!!

Beloved Seeker

9,400 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Trader 100
  • Guildmember 100
the unicorn
I like november 2011 monthly collectable first frost because i love the hair.

7,800 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
Sno Yeti, 'cause you just ain't chill without one. xd

Noob

My favorite monthly collectible would have to be from the November 2003 section, the OMG hat. I joined around 2007, and noticed this amazing item on a few people, here and there.
I yearned for the item badly, but never got enough gold to receive it. The price will always be out of my price range. sweatdrop

It doesn't have many poses, and is a simple item - - & yet it defeats the rest in it's looks. I adore the way it tails off and creates a zig zag effect. (& that skull!) It is both cute and edgy to me! It is just so stylish looking... people who wear this hat, look so cool biggrin

Smooth lines, great detail, dark feel to it. What more could you want?

I tend to stick with the darker items, and if only I had it in my grasp ~ My avatar would be perfect. heart

9,700 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Clambake 200
It would have to be the OMG. It's one of Gaia's most iconic items, and it just gives me a sense of nostalgia to the good old days~

Sparkly Shopper

9,075 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Royal wizard coz it"s something of fantasy and I like the idea of wizardry..... And I also like it's blue...

6,350 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
OMG just because it's so simple and easy

Ace Fairy

Autumn Glory. Without a doubt.
I love the colours and it's kind of eternally useful.

Also, who DOESN'T want to romp in a pile of crinkly leaves?

6,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
My favorite has to be the Autumn Glory!
It's really pretty and I love the colors in it.

Familiar Fairy

12,975 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Black Friday Ruler 25
  • Flatterer 200
I'm going to say my favorite MC from the penultimate month of the year is the Mini UFO.

Hear me out. Sure the crashed into the head isn't terrible fashionable, but the other poses make it great. The abduction beam is silly and ell done, making the mini-UFO look as if it is a regular UFO in the distance. The vehicular mode is one of my favorite foot alternatives, ever. It even has a *You Are* pose, and those are always nice and makes your avatar stand out by having a non-standard Gaian silhouette. Though I rarely change my avatar and, thus, rarely wear it, the Mini UFO will most likely remain my favorite November MC!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff