Welcome to Gaia! ::

IRL Conventioneer

11,500 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Want to Win a November 2011 Monthly Collectible?

Here’s How To Enter:

• Reply to this thread with your answer to this question:

What’s your all time favorite November Monthly Collectible and why!

• Submit your entry before Monday November 28th 2011 at 12:00 noon PST!

Rules and Judging:

• This contest is open to all Gaians! We will not disqualify anyone based on age or location.
  • You must reply to this thread with your all time favorite November MC and tell us why. Incomplete entries and spam posts will be disqualified.
  • Though you may submit multiple entries, we highly recommend that you choose your favorite November MC and best reasoning and enter only once.
  • Entries must be a November MC accompanied by a relevant reason why it’s your favorite, or they will be disqualified.

When the contest has ended, Monday November 28th 2011 at 12:00 noon PST, we will review the entries and choose 4 random winners to receive a November 2011 MC. The winners will be contacted via PM and granted their prize directly into their inventory. Winners may be announced at the conclusion of the contest once they have received their prize!

Have Fun and Good luck!

Beloved Gaian

39,525 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Doting Romantic 100
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
I would say the ADORABLE AFK Hat & Unicorn just because they're both so cute exclaim

Edit: WOOT FIRST TO POST! dramallama

Godly Sex Symbol

40,890 Points
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Elysium's Hero 500
The OMG would have to be my favourite November MC of all time.
I've wanted one since the first day I joined Gaia but their asking price is a fair way outside my of my funding and being an item hoarser I can't bare to part with anything else I own to get an OMG though I have been tempted in the past.

No, the OMG is the best. It's smooth black lines and cheeky little tail. Nothing is better.

Shameless Citizen

My favourite has got to be November 2010, Gilt Thorns. 3nodding

I've always been a huge fan of black and gold, and especially the dark theme! I also find the Gilt Thorns much easier to pair/match with my preferred avatar style.

Vicious Noob

November 2003's OMG hat Item. Simply because it is fashionable, awesome, and worth a lot. If you get your hands on one, I wouldn't let it go.

Girl-Crazy Citizen

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

My favorite November Collectible would be the OMG Hat. Classic old-school Gaian item.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
My personal favorite was the Angelic Halo.

Godly Fairy

User Image
OMG.
Its a simple hat without multiple poses that looks great.
Guilt Thorns have to be it, The gold and black, Boot's, And the Top are real nice.
mayuri kamizaki
My personal favorite was the Angelic Halo.

WHY? Because, its darling and ANGELIC lol!

Divine Survivor

18,875 Points
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
Both First Frost & Autumm Glory are my fav from november! Very nature-ly and romantic. Besieds I loooove red items!

Original Player

11,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Perfect Setup 150
Overall, for November I would say the AFK hat. I briefly considered Momo but the AFK hat is simpler and would match most of my clothes.
What’s your all time favorite November Monthly Collectible and why?
It's my fave because you get a mystery item....like who doesn't love surprises XD

Moonlight Sex Symbol

9,065 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
User Image
♪ ♫ They d i d n ' t love their l i v e s so much...
As to s h r i n k from d e a t h...
♫ ♪

User Image
Definitely the Wild Things MC, because I'm a sucker for animals and I've always wanted to have an unconventional animal for a pet, like a wolf or a tiger. Plus, it was the first MC I was ever given, so I treasure it like you wouldn't believe.

♪ ♫ Don't be s h o c k e d that people d i e...
Be s u r p r i s e d you're still a l i v e...
♫ ♪
Cassie (Acoustic)~ Flyleaf

Eloquent Muse

Gilt thorns because they're so pretty XD the gold and the black match well, it's so detailed. it's both deadly and beautiful and is nicely balanced between the two XP

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff