Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ace Disaster

20,490 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
I would have to say that my favorite november monthly collectible is the AFK hat because it's just all around adorable heart smile

3,775 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
My favorite November Monthly Collectible is the OMG Scarf cuz it suits the classic-epic style of the deadman's pass in ZOMG.. and it shows the real life-form of ZOMG!! biggrin

6,400 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Happy Tofurky Day!

My favorite November MC is Autumn Glory. It'z just awesome with all it's leafy gloriousness. I use it every Autumn.

Vegetarian Since February 6th, 2008!
My all time favorite November Monthly Collectible is Autumn Glory from 2007.
This is because I feel it embodies the month more than any other of its fellow collectibles, and in the end that's what I feel a Monthly Collectible should be, a strong tether to the month it is assigned, as well as a relatively usable item.

Friendly Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
DJ Helsing

Want to Win a November 2010 Monthly Collectible?

Here’s How To Enter:

• Reply to this thread with your answer to this question:

What’s your all time favorite November Monthly Collectible and why!

• Submit your entry before Monday November 2010 at 12:00 noon PST!

Rules and Judging:

• This contest is open to all Gaians! We will not disqualify anyone based on age or location.
  • You must reply to this thread with your all time favorite November MC and tell us why. Incomplete entries and spam posts will be disqualified.
  • Though you may submit multiple entries, we highly recommend that you choose your favorite November MC and best reasoning and enter only once.
  • Entries must be a November MC accompanied by a relevant reason why it’s your favorite, or they will be disqualified.

When the contest has ended, Monday November 22nd 2010 at 12:00 noon PST, we will review the entries and choose 10 random winners to receive a November 2010 MC. The winners will be contacted via PM and will have 72 hours to respond or they will forfeit their prize! Winners may be announced at the conclusion of the contest once they have received their prize!

Have Fun and Good luck!

Okay, I Have Never Ever Bought A MC Item Before, But I Say The OMG! Scarf Because Some People Say Its There Fav, SO I Hope I Win!
So I Hope I Win!
Cheers!
~Nico

Wheezing Smoker

6,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Partygoer 500

I must say, that OMG Scarf is so cute...that it really can't compete with many of the past November collectibles (that and I already have those ones anyway).

If you guys pick me I will give the forum free cookies!
User Image
User ImageI absolutely LOVE all the November collectibles, because that is my Birthday month!

4,100 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
whee My fav is this yer's çause i don't remember the other ones........ blaugh xp whee

5,900 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
DJ Helsing

Want to Win a November 2010 Monthly Collectible?

Here’s How To Enter:

• Reply to this thread with your answer to this question:

What’s your all time favorite November Monthly Collectible and why!

• Submit your entry before Monday November 2010 at 12:00 noon PST!

Rules and Judging:

• This contest is open to all Gaians! We will not disqualify anyone based on age or location.
  • You must reply to this thread with your all time favorite November MC and tell us why. Incomplete entries and spam posts will be disqualified.
  • Though you may submit multiple entries, we highly recommend that you choose your favorite November MC and best reasoning and enter only once.
  • Entries must be a November MC accompanied by a relevant reason why it’s your favorite, or they will be disqualified.

When the contest has ended, Monday November 22nd 2010 at 12:00 noon PST, we will review the entries and choose 10 random winners to receive a November 2010 MC. The winners will be contacted via PM and will have 72 hours to respond or they will forfeit their prize! Winners may be announced at the conclusion of the contest once they have received their prize!

Have Fun and Good luck!

OMG Scarf koz its sexy xD
Personally I love the first OMG November collectible back in 2003. One of the first MCs available; nothing like a classic item that helped define Gaia as it once was, is, and what kind of community it represents. Not to mention the actual hat is totally cool. I hope to order one some day just to wear as a casual hat for fun while hanging out with friends. Currently questing for that hat also, though I think the OMG scarf would be a nice accessory to go along with it.

2,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
My favorite MC is november 2007's Autumn Glory because the leaves are so beautiful and excellently pixelated. Autumn is one of my favorite seasons with the trees changing colors, and this MC exhibits the glory of autumn perfectly biggrin
my favorite november item is the OMG Scarf. it's a nice way to bring back an old MC. the OMG Scarf looks good in all forms and the plush form fits in well with a ton of outfits.

Aged Defender

♪ /// ♪

It has to be the OMG Hat.

I have always liked the little gramlin guy, I'd rather have him as our pet than KiKi or CoCo.
He's micheavous, kinda evilish, plus he zOMG! version and "evolutions" make it look a lot more epic.
I also wanted to buy the real OMG hat, but for whatever reason I missed it (honestly I never thought it would be leaving the gaia shop) so if it ever comes back I will definitely try to get my hands on one of them.
As of now the OMG scarf is good-looking, it definitely deserves to be carrying the name.

6,050 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
What’s your all time favorite November Monthly Collectible and why!?

Well Mine's is The Uncanny Form , It's so Beautiful. The Colors , The Variety...It's Just a Master Piece heart

Invisible Regular

the nitemare parasol. i've just always liked it.

edit: also, this was the first black umbrella item whee

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces