Welcome to Gaia! ::

My personal favorite MC would have to be the Steel-Plated Ninja Band. <33
I've wanted it ever since I joined Gaia three years back, because I was a HUGE Naruto fan at the time. I worked extremely hard to get it, along with help from others who which I'm great friends with now. When I finally bought it, I was extremely happy. :'D I loves my Ninja Band so much. x3
And not only that, but I also have a Ninja Band IRL. :3

Sparkly Fairy

9,700 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
my favorite november monthly collectible is the current gilt thorns 3nodding
it's gold AND black! epic colors and really cute too smile

Liberal Conversationalist

12,600 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Millionaire 200
My favourite November MC was 2009, I love the Royal Wizard and still use it in many of my avatars.

I have always been a fan of Magical themes and I also love Gaia items with hair in, so it has a bit of everything in it for me. biggrin

My favorite MC would have to be the DJ Studio Headphones of August 2003 because I love the look and feel of a good set of headphones around my neck, playing my favorite song.
November OMG hat of '03. Its just amazing... I mean who doesn't love a hat like that?

Greedy Tycoon

8,300 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Bidding War 100
My favorite iNovember MC is the Mini UFO, because it let's you turn into one. It's BA heart

4,200 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Trader 100
I like the gilt thorns, they look really cool and looks like it would be nice to have.

7,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • PvP 200
My favorite November MC is the OMG hat. I just love the skulls on the hat and black is my favorite color.

Dangerous Lunatic

6,650 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Generous 100
My favourite item for November has to be the Gilt Thorns, they're so beautiful! just the way the spiral round the avvy would suit mine so well ^_^

5,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Member 100
  • Profitable 100
I wanna join.

Cause i need OMG scarf. biggrin Cause it has a cool design.

Gracious Elder

6,850 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Generous 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
As of now, my favorite November MC is the OMG from November 2003.
Its a MC that's tons of fun and works with a lot of different outfits

Beloved Lover

My favourite MC is the AFK hat. I think it is the most adorable item in existence and is just.. beautiful, and I have one in real life too!
Plus, I shall not quit Gaia until I have one.. >>

Melodious Victory

16,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
My favorite November MC is the Royal Wizard, because I'm a big fan of fantasy fiction.

Gracious Abductee

My favorite all time November Monthly Collectible is MoMo the Monkey from 2006. I loved my MoMo when I had one, it's so adorable. I've always wanted a pet monkey, but since I can't have one the MoMo was the next best thing. Yay for monkeys!

Desirable Fatcat

7,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
My favorite Monthly collectible would be the OMG Scarf because i really love scarfs and especially this one because it takes on the form of the classic OMG monster. I really love how you can hold the little monster. It looks almost like a puppy! ^_^ if i don't win it I'm still going to quest on it scream Anyways keep up the good work Gaia!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff