Welcome to Gaia! ::

Eloquent Genius

My favorite November MC is last year's, the 2009 November MC, the wizard to be exact. I chose it as my favorite for one main reason. I am a huge fantasy-magic fan, and so to have an item that makes me a wizard is just awesome.

6,000 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
My favorite is the OMG Scarf cause i see the OMG hat in Mp is 28 million plus OMG Scarf is related to OMG hat
Ma fav MC is the one w/ the dragon biggrin It's SO CUTE! whee Not only that but I like how it looks and it compliments ma personality 3nodding

Rainbow Duck

29,465 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
well my fav November MC is the 2009
it's really cute both of them, my two fav things magic and unicorns XD
and they were done in colorful way ,, i really love the colors they used who ever made them, done great job ^^

good luck every one ^^ and for me too tehehhe

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

15,300 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • 50 Wins 150
November's 2009 Royal Wizard.

Its background is gorgeous, just look at its shading and art. I love it. Its WIZARD'S HAT is amazing. It's also fantasy-based, too. I love it for its well pixelated poses and theme.

Distinct Prophet

4,150 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
My favorite November MC would have to be 2009's Unicorn, because I love Mythical creatures and have always been interested in them ever since a was a wee lass. :3

6,000 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
OMG scaf is the best!!!!!!

6,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Invisibility 100
mines the:
OMG Scarf!
biggrin
^.^

Garbage Lover

My two favorites are Mwee and Gwee because they are baby dragons and thier so cute!

7,100 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
Oh-my-God, not even Hell
User Image

As of late I've found that Gaia has been lacking in MC item making however they have improved a lot with the OMG scarf. If they keep it coming like this and perhaps bring back some older Items with a twist. Perhaps more scarfs are needed, some cool hat's and weapons.
I would have to say either The Ancient Katana, or the Nightmare Scarf are my fav's.

could be hotter then you right now.

Enigmatic Duck

12,075 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Married 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50

Text to go before each message
my favorite on is this one because of the gilt thorn
Text at the end of each message

Dangerous Lunatic

In all honesty, it is one of the current ones for me: OMG Scarf. The scarf is very versatile! I love how they transformed a classic item into a new concept that was just absolutely brilliant and adorable! (:
My favorite November MC is the Wild Things, because (1) It came out the day after my birthday, (2) I adore animals, and (3) I received one as a gift from one of my best buddies. ^^

4,600 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
I like the overmber 2007 MC Autumn Glory best heart It comes beauty, elegance, and the ability to match most of my outfits XD
ello ppl ^w^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces