Welcome to Gaia! ::

Invisible Streaker

8,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
2010's Lunar sash. I love the color and how it flows. Plus it works with a lot of different types of avis, like dark ones, or faeries, or water-themed ones.
my Favorite is the MC May 2007 yokai's Treasure.. it creates ur avi. became Mythic.. like Gumiho.. that's cool :3

Tricky Krampus

6,050 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
My favorite would be the bear pajamas. apart from covering your enitr avi its very cute >u< and downright adorable

2,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Wall Street 200
My favorite MC was the Bear Pajamas.They just look so cute and they can even cover up your whole body! 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh

Romantic Werewolf

10,900 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
May MC 2011
Because Imperial Guardian is the best Lion + Chinese Warrior combination that Gaia ever did!!!

7,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
My favorite is the bear pajamas, because they are adorable! They remind me of when I was younger biggrin

5,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
my favorit monthly colectable would be the yokia from 2007 it has great makes from japans history and i love there history but also the tutsuo club that u can also have is AWESOME its one of the coolest/Craziest weapons ever biggrin

Fanged Commander

My all time Favorite May monthly collectible is....

"May 2008: Oculus Mythica & Elemental Wings"

reason: I have them both and i still love to use them in my avi outfits. I know they may be considerd a bit old but hey! you gotta love the classics, even if they really arnt THAT old! 4laugh

2,000 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Member 100
my favorite monthly collectible is the BEaR PaJaMAS.. because its just unBEARable not to have it.. and its a BEARy cool costume.. i can't BEARly keep myself from not looking at it every second..:
: rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Dangerous Hunter

My favorite monly iteam is the steal head band
bear pajamas forever.

Exodus Valkyrie's Husband

exclaim
My favorite collectable is the Gothic Veil.
I end up wearing it the most, I also love the colors and different positions of the item.

Feline Pumpkin

12,750 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
bear pjs cool

Prodigal Player

11,200 Points
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
Im a fan of Monthly Collectibles 3nodding and May 2007 collectible catch my attention and that's demonic anklet 3nodding because its a small thing anklet but it gives ur avi more in action! 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff