Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lonely Vampire

10,150 Points
  • Hero 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Demonic Anklets- I don't have one, but it's just gorgeous and makes any outfit amazing!!. heart

Lunatic

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Generous 100
My favorites are Oculus Mythica & Elemental Wings, from May 2008.
I love to change the eye styles, plus those where the first Demonic Wings twisted

Humorist

my fav is the Elemental Wings
because it represents the elements of nature and May is the peek of spring, which is in my opinion is the perfect representation of nature
It's a reminder to us that the power of spring is just around the corner

Beloved Genius

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
It would most probably be May 2008's Oculus Mythica,
it's one of the prettiest transformations you can get with your character.

Besides, I'm very OC about my characters face above all else,
It's something that completes the entire ensemble~

6,250 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
My favorite may mc's are the Oculus mythica and elemental wings.
It lets me change the theme of my avi whenever I want,that's why.

4,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200
my favorite would be the bear pajamas because they are so cute and i really have a pair like that.

Tipsy Torii

Oculus Mythica

This item is my all time favorite May mothly collectible. The reason I adore this idem dearly is because it has many differnt personalitys it suits anyone. The first set of eyes shows creativity, The second set shows how cat like and dangerous you are, The third set shows th sillyness and randomness, the 4th set shows how strange and aliean like you are, the fifth set makes you apear that you think lowly about yourself, the sixth comes with many personalitys such as crazyness wildness and a little bit mental, teh seventh set shows that you have ehtier a dark soul or just want otehrs to leave you alone, he eigth set shows that you are delicate and shy maybe feeling also misunderstud, the nineth shows you are cranky and and old school, teh tenth makes you seem a bit predictable to others, the eleventh jsut shows yoru a crack head or a littel bit with the druggies, twelth makes peopel think yoursouless or dead, and thirteenth and fourteeth jstu makes you evil and demonic. Also I beleive it is one of the most prettyesit items gaia has created.

Sorry my entry was very long and seems like its repeating itself.
Imperial Guardian Because it brings out some wow fighting feel.
Demonic Anklets
Why? Because there awesome! Plus, they can go with almost any and every outfit, and they add a lil spark :>
My favorite monthly collectible has to be Devil's tail! That's because I have a taste for dark and demonic avatars and the devil's tail is the perfect touch to it. =)

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Member 100
My favorite May monthly collectable would have to be the Pride of Hera. I love Greek mythology, so when I saw this item, I fell in love with the colors and design and the peacock. Such lifeness does that peacock have. Im still saving gold to get that item. From an artist's point of view, the Pride of Hera is a masterpeice.
DJ Helsing

Want to Win a May 2011 Monthly Collectible?
[/b]

Here’s How To Enter:

• Reply to this thread with your answer to this question:

What’s your all time favorite May Monthly Collectible and why!

• Submit your entry before Monday May 30th 2011 at 12:00 noon PST!

Rules and Judging:

• This contest is open to all Gaians! We will not disqualify anyone based on age or location.
  • You must reply to this thread with your all time favorite May MC and tell us why. Incomplete entries and spam posts will be disqualified.
  • Though you may submit multiple entries, we highly recommend that you choose your favorite May MC and best reasoning and enter only once.
  • Entries must be a May MC accompanied by a relevant reason why it’s your favorite, or they will be disqualified.

When the contest has ended, Monday May 30th 2011 at 12:00 noon PST, we will review the entries and choose 4 random winners to receive a May 2011 MC. The winners will be contacted via PM and will have 72 hours to respond or they will forfeit their prize! Winners may be announced at the conclusion of the contest once they have received their prize!

Have Fun and Good luck![/center:
g4d2i338:0="DJ Helsing

Want to Win a May 2011 Monthly Collectible?
[/b]

[u]Here’s How To Enter:[/u]

[list]
[*]Reply to this thread with your answer to this question:

[b]What’s your all time favorite May Monthly Collectible and why![/b]

[/*][*]Submit your entry before Monday May 30th 2011 at 12:00 noon PST!
[/*][/list]

[u]Rules and Judging:[/u]

[list]
[*]This contest is open to all Gaians! We will not disqualify anyone based on age or location.
[/*][*]You must reply to this thread with your all time favorite May MC and tell us why. Incomplete entries and spam posts will be disqualified.
[/*][*]Though you may submit multiple entries, we highly recommend that you choose your favorite May MC and best reasoning and enter only once.
[/*][*]Entries must be a May MC accompanied by a relevant reason why it’s your favorite, or they will be disqualified.
[/*][/list]

When the contest has ended, Monday May 30th 2011 at 12:00 noon PST, we will review the entries and choose 4 random winners to receive a May 2011 MC. The winners will be contacted via PM and will have 72 hours to respond or they will forfeit their prize! Winners may be announced at the conclusion of the contest once they have received their prize!

[center][b]Have Fun and Good luck![/b]

ur headphones.

Sparkly Genius

6,000 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
My favorite May MC is undoubtedly May 2008's Oculus Mythica.
Why? Because it offers a way to spice up your avi's eyes in awesometastic ways! And with different eyes possible, it can go with any outfit. Coolness + Versatility = Win! 3nodding

6,650 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

What’s your all time favorite May Monthly Collectible and why?

My all time favorite Monthly Collectible for May is Demonic Anklets from May 2007 It is really awesome well partly because i like black and i like the description and the fact that sometimes black is cool and i like the way that i have wings floating above my shoes it reminds me of the wing footed Greek god Hermes i had just checked it out a moment ago and boy I'm totally saving up for it..!..
Monthly Collectible June 2004
Reason:
Because the price is up to a million, and I love old Gaia junk.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff