Welcome to Gaia! ::

I personally REALLY enjoy Grunny : ) October 2007, because hes a really original character to gaia, and a really good piece for any avatar!

Invisible Hero

19,600 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Pie For All! 300
Angelbow! I love the back pose and how it looks like you have angel wings.

7,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
I like the angelic microphones. They are so unique as I've never seen something like them before. ^.^ I don't know why, but they just click for me ya'know..?

4,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
My favorite May MC is the Light spirit.Is the greatest holy clote of all ever

Hygienic Fatcat

7,600 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
Angelbow! I admit, I cheated and mounted it on my back just to look like a pair of wings.

5,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Demonic Anklets because I am a Demon!
Favorite May would have to be 2008 the Elemental wings, thinking to back then they were one of the first truly variable wings available. Because of the 4 elements represented it can be used as a complement so many different outfits.
Favorite May would have to be 2008 the Elemental wings, thinking to back then they were one of the first truly variable wings available. Because of the 4 elements represented it can be used as a complement so many different outfits.
My favorite May MC is Yokai's Treasure User Image, the reason being that I love Japanese mythology and culture, and this item is all about that. It may be hard to combine it with non-japanesque items, but it certainly goes well with many themed outfits.

Original Lunatic

I think my favorite May MC is Demonic Anklets.
They offer just the right amount of accent in all the poses it offers to compliment any good dark avatar. It's one of the few items where I know I've used every pose, and they all looked fantastic because it was so simple and well-made.
My favorite May Collectible was easily the Demonic Anklets, from '07.

Besides it being a very adaptable item (as in I could use it with anything I dressed with), it's still one of my favorite items today. It's also the year I was most active in Gaia, which is something since I've been here for a while (with my first account I had been a member since '04.).

Desirable Genius

5,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
My favorite May collectible has to be my May sash because may is my birth month and i believe that gaia made my birthday a little extra special by giveing my avi a beautiful emerald glow and has put much thought into giving everyone a chance to feel that extra bit special xx thank you gaia
My favorite May Monthly Collectible is definitely Guitar of Demona. As a musician, I instantly gravitate towards anything of a musical nature.

6,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Popular Thread 100
I can't choose my favorite MC because they are all so epic! It's to hard!
i would say the demonic anklets, simply because it can complete every outfit and that it looks really cute and cool at the same time.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff