Welcome to Gaia! ::

6,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
My favorite May collectible would be the demonic anklets because there so dark and evil, but they fit with any outfit and i wore them a lot. smile

Girl-Crazy Millionaire

12,450 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • 50 Wins 150
DJ Helsing

Want to Win a May 2011 Monthly Collectible?

Here’s How To Enter:

• Reply to this thread with your answer to this question:

What’s your all time favorite May Monthly Collectible and why!

• Submit your entry before Monday May 30th 2011 at 12:00 noon PST!

Rules and Judging:

• This contest is open to all Gaians! We will not disqualify anyone based on age or location.
  • You must reply to this thread with your all time favorite May MC and tell us why. Incomplete entries and spam posts will be disqualified.
  • Though you may submit multiple entries, we highly recommend that you choose your favorite May MC and best reasoning and enter only once.
  • Entries must be a May MC accompanied by a relevant reason why it’s your favorite, or they will be disqualified.

When the contest has ended, Monday May 30th 2011 at 12:00 noon PST, we will review the entries and choose 4 random winners to receive a May 2011 MC. The winners will be contacted via PM and will have 72 hours to respond or they will forfeit their prize! Winners may be announced at the conclusion of the contest once they have received their prize!

Have Fun and Good luck!

Hi DJ Helsing Again!!! ^_^

Well My favorite May MC would have to be Chain Of Command from 2006 because when I started in 05 it was the first MC that I got from a friend and thought it was the coolest item ever xD I really enjoyed it. I hope my reason is good enough for me to win this MC. ^^

TTYL DJ Helsing.

Distinct Prophet

4,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
I think my favorite May MC is the Yokai's treasure from 2007. Namely because of the fact it has the mask thing from Princess Mononoke. The red hair is beautiful and it all looks well-worked. Just trying it on for the first time made me want one. Maybe three, so I can do the Kanobo, the mask, and the hair.

3,400 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
Bear PJs. They are just so cute, with the little bears on 'em and all. If I could, I would buy everything bear on Gaia just cause they're so cute!!
I love the collectible from May 2007: Yokai's Treasure. The masks are cool (and I do fancy the cool masks), but my favorite part are the kitsune tails and the yurei dress. They're just great. and they're perfect for Japanese myth-oriented avi.

Enigmatic Doll

28,240 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
In my mind I played pretend that none of the items had any gold value, but I could only pick one MC....
I would pick Wonderland. I love Alice's dress in it. I love Alice in Wonderland. So its mostly for the sentimental value then anything. I connect with the item on Gaia and also because offline Alice in Wonderland is one of my favorite books (top ten). Plus who doesn't love Flamingo and Hedgehog croquet?
There are a lot of really nice monthlies though... so its hard to choose just one.
My favorite is Demonic Anklets from 2007 because they fit well to any avatar and are really cool :3

Ryaoran's Partner

Hoarder

21,450 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Market Browser 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Pride of Hera from May 2009 is my favorite. I love blue and green!!

MalachAzurite's Partner

Newbie Noob

25,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Full closet 200
My favorite may collectible is may 2011's Imperial guardian. I love the combination of uncommon colors. The same colors (black, white, blue) are used too much.

Margary rolled 6 6-sided dice: 6, 4, 3, 6, 1, 5 Total: 25 (6-36)

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
Hello. smile

May I say, that all collectibles look brilliant, but closest to my heart is the one that embodies a bird of my favor. All equipments graphic is stunning and makes my avatar look dashing. Oh, lovely feathers. I don't believe in killing, so this is the most harmless way.

My choice is : Pride of Hera.

Thank you for your time.

With respect,
Margary.
My favorite would be the demonic anklets. Black goes with everything, plus filling that spot beside the feet helps balance a top-heavy avatar. Handy and fashionable.

Moonlight Stalker

13,200 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
My favorite is May 2010 the Bani the Bunny, it is the cutest thing I every saw on gaia, it does not only have the pet bunny but also an outfit to go with it! I love you Bani! heart

P.S. It's affordable too, unlike other cute pets.
Angelbow - because they are the best wings I could find which don't disappear behind my tail and therefore are part of my basic equipment
DJ Helsing

Want to Win a May 2011 Monthly Collectible?

Here’s How To Enter:

• Reply to this thread with your answer to this question:

What’s your all time favorite May Monthly Collectible and why!

• Submit your entry before Monday May 30th 2011 at 12:00 noon PST!

Rules and Judging:

• This contest is open to all Gaians! We will not disqualify anyone based on age or location.
  • You must reply to this thread with your all time favorite May MC and tell us why. Incomplete entries and spam posts will be disqualified.
  • Though you may submit multiple entries, we highly recommend that you choose your favorite May MC and best reasoning and enter only once.
  • Entries must be a May MC accompanied by a relevant reason why it’s your favorite, or they will be disqualified.

When the contest has ended, Monday May 30th 2011 at 12:00 noon PST, we will review the entries and choose 4 random winners to receive a May 2011 MC. The winners will be contacted via PM and will have 72 hours to respond or they will forfeit their prize! Winners may be announced at the conclusion of the contest once they have received their prize!

Have Fun and Good luck!

7,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
My favorite May MC is Bear pajamas. I like it because brown is my favorite color, its really cute when people wear it and also its in my Wishlist. heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff