Welcome to Gaia! ::

I like the Lunar Sash because I love everything lunar. Like the Lunar cowl,lunar cloak ect. I think its because the crescent moon is my symbol

6,800 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
Bani the Bunny Is beyond Cute it has my vote. So fuzzy and some awsome things that can be equipt.

8,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
ello, My name is cyanide. My favorite MC collectable would have to be Bani the Bunny, Its really cute!! It fits me so perfectly, even more so seeing as I have a white pet bunny in RL. Her name is Bella and Ive had her forever. How can you resist those little flopsy ears. This would be a most amazing gift to receive, and would be most greatful in having it.

Thankies for the opportunity~

Cyanide heart heart heart

O.G. Smoker

11,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Oculus Mythica would have to be my favorite May MC, in fact I would say it is probably one of my favorite Gaian items. It has so many poses, and each one can completely change the look of your avatar. You can use any of the eyes to take your avatar's look to the next level. I would say that the Oculus Mythica and it's sister item Oculus Magica have been a part of 90% of the avatars I've made since I got them.
My favorite May MC would be the Guitar of Angellus from 2005.
I really like all the poses especially the one where it looks like you have a collar around your neck.
I think it's a great MC and I wish I had it!
^^

10,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Beta Critic 0
While this year's MCs are really the best May MCs overall, I think -- I have to say my favorite one all-time is probably the Demonic Anklets. So many useful poses, it's very well done. The only pointless pose is the bat-stache, really. wink

ElectricTerra's Senpai

Salty Bilge rat

44,725 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
User Image

Another difficult decision to make..

I'm tempted to go with one of this month's collectibles since they're so appealing... but I haven't really had much time to play with them yet and I don't want to jump to that answer just because they're new and shiny.

I think that Oculus Mythica is probably my favourite May MC. It's definitely a step up from its predecessor, Oculus Magica, in that the eyes don't add hard-to-work-with backgrounds to the avatar. There are so many different styles of eyes that the item works with a really wide range of avatar looks.

Brainy Bunny

11,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Conventioneer 300
I just have to say, Bani has to be my favourite may mc yet. It's easy to match and incredibly cute. Not to mention quite versatile.

Hallowed Shapeshifter

Angelic Bow.

Was one of, if not the first 'angelic wing' item we got. Very useful for making angel avis back when our wing selection was rather thin. Still happens to be one of my favorite wing items.

Friendly Informer

May 2004 Bear Pajamas! O: Why? Well, If I had real PJ's like that, it would have many uses : Halloween Costume, Sleeping in, Scaring People..Y'Know? But mostly I want it because it's cute o_O & to..scare people

Fluffy Bunny

23,150 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Conventioneer 300
My favorite may collectable is Bani the Bunny. You see, I'm what one would call an old soul and in a past life some years ago, I was born as an Alaskan bunny. Life was good as a bunny, blending in with the snow and having a fur coat to keep me warm. My life was cut tragically short when I was eaten by a wolf. Bani reminds me of the time when I was not eaten and living as a bunny, thus being my favorite.

Wintry Dragon

Used to be the Angelbow because it was the back wings of its generation and I love angelic themes. Now, the Bani ones are priceless. Must get more.

Original Hoarder

13,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
Its a toss up between the demonic anklets and bani... whee I'm going to go with the demonic anklets though because I use them quite frequently still. I love the pop of color it gives to our feet!

7,650 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
Demonic Anklets. They were the first MC I ever bought, the first MC I ever gave away as a donation, and the first item that accidentally became 'my item'. You know, that item that your avatars all seem to have? That no avatar seems complete without? That item. biggrin
I would have to say my favorite May MC would be the monkey and bear pj's. I know that's not really a crowd favorite, but I always thought they were so cute. They give you the option to be plump, like a bear just ate your avatar. Or where it kind of clung to your avatar and it looked like you just skinned an animal and now you're wearing it as pjs. Pretty cool overall.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff