Welcome to Gaia! ::

Versatile Sweetheart

9,625 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
The May 2009 item, Pride of Hera. After looking through the items, this one just seems to stand out and bring attention to the beautiful colors of the peacock. Although it can be a little harder to make an outfit out of, the colors are gorgeous and the muse for the item is an incredibly colorful and well know bird.

Wilderness Lover

My favorite May MC is probably the new lunar sash, or the oculus mythica. Ill go with the sash though, xD. I love using blue on gaia, and as shown by my name, I have an interest in astrological items/things. The Lunar sash is such a pretty blue, and it seems versatile,a dn includes a beautiful pendant.
User Image

My favorite May collectible would have the be the ones for this year.

I don't buy MC's that often, really. But the beautiful color of the lunar sash and the cute adorable poses of the bani bunny really stick out. It's quite obvious that this month is one of the best. Both are liked by the masses and appeal to many people, much like myself.

A lot of the mc's from the past years of May are great as well, like the guitars. But something just appeals to me more about these.

And it also makes me curious if we should be expecting a Goti mc and a solar sash!

Invisible Shapeshifter

User Image
Mine are the Guitar of Angelus and Guitar of Demona~
I joined the day they were released, which was something I totally missed buying straight away, but now they carry a lot of sentimental value~

I like the one with the lunar scarf and the bunny cause the bunny looks nice on avatars. I wish I could get another one so I could get the lunar scarf this time.

Mckeegles's Partner

Toothsome Wyvern

8,565 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Full closet 200
Yokai's Treasure is actually my favorite May MC. I like the wig and the masks and the spikey club and the tails. I just like Japanese mythology based items anyway, but this one's got some really great poses I love.

Gummy Lord's Queen

Mythical Marshmallow

User Image User Image User Image

My favourite May collectible is the Demonic Anklets from 2007.
Why?
Because it was the first collectible I got when I joined, and I still have them.
*Is using them in current avi, too* =3

User Image User Image User Image

Aekea Mystic

20,150 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
This is hard! I have two favorites, the Bear Pajamas from 2004 and the lightening lash from 2009. I like the Bear Pajamas because the outfit has a little pooch belly and the avatar can look like a little cute bear. I think (even though I'm 20 years old) that it would be awesome to have pajamas like the Bear Pajamas.
My favorite of all time is the one we have this month! 8D
it is so cute >////< I just have to get my hands on it! ;D
it also looks really cute with daipered egg! I can hardly use my egg becasue nothing goes with it T-T xD lolol
I would have to go with the lunar scarf and bani the bunny cause they both look really good on avatars. Last time I got bani the bunny but if I get another one I'm going to get the lunar scarf.

<3

3,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
mine is the Oculus Mythica because those eyes complimented and went great along most of the Avis and cos plays i have done. the baggy eyes suit my reg avi. the demonic suit my evil ones i like them very much and i am great full to have them. as you see i am wearing them as i type my reason in this forum
I also like the one with bani the bunny and lunar scarf because the bunny looks cute. smile
I was going to say the Bani Bunny, until I remembered the Demonic Anklets. : )

I think the Anklets are my favourite May collectible, since the anklet and armlet poses aren't large and can go with a lot of outfits without overpowering them. Also, the black/red scheme, while a little common is very easy to match. And if you add a third colour to your outfit I think they would really come alive. heart

I'm just hypothesizing here since I don't actually own the anklets, but I've seen a lot of great avatars that have incorporated that item into them.

Enduring Explorer

I am absolutely loving this month's Lunar Sash. The beautiful, flowing garments are lovely and versatile, and would compliment my avatar well; and personally, I have a certain fondness for anything related to the moon.

Celestial Lunatic

25,875 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Married 100
What’s your all time favorite May Monthly Collectible and why!?

It would have to be this month, May 2010. I love how you guys brought back the Bani item, especially after the Hidden Ace's Magi Bani, it was perfect timing, and it's an adorable addition to the MC family.

Also the Lunar Sash's poses are brilliant, and I adore the sparkle and twinkle-look it has. As you can see from my current avvie, I'm a fan of sparkly things. biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff