Welcome to Gaia! ::

7,150 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Once again you have faced me with the most difficult question of my Life:
What is my favortie March MC?
Must you make choose....I guess so
LOL Well i have to say i like the the one in 2010 was kinda Earthy.2009 was kinda Old-fashioned but 2008 was adorable yet frightning at the same time.But the 2005 Kiki plushie was absolutely adorable to the MAX.And i know everyone is going to pick that one but i will choose a different one.......
Okay never mind.I like the March of 2005 Monthly Collectible,Kiki Plushie 4laugh

NursXnekos's Waifu

Feisty Duck

My favorite was 2009 spring nymph. I like it for the ivy wrapping up and then the trees and the nature feel to it :3 heart

Shirtless Feeder

7,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
I would have a tie between Spring nymph and Kiki Kitty D: they're both amazing <3

-The spring nymph made me happy and free because I could feel all nakee eek

-Kiki because of the adorableness of the lil guy sitting on your head dramallama

Invisible Genius

I have to say Wonderland.
It was the first MC I ever owned, the first gift I received on Gaia, and it's totally adorable. (And hey, it's also Alice-related!)
March is my birth-month, and I completely loved it when I received it as a birthday gift from a friend. heart

The Committee Staff Entrepreneur

11,200 Points
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
All March Collectibles Are My Favorite, Because Its My Birthday Month So I Always Try To Get Them All! 3nodding

But My All Time Favorite March Collectible Has Got To Be The "Spirit Falcon" March '07, Because I Love Birds And Bird Watching.

Also Who Can Forget KiKi An Iconic Figure To GaiaOnline's Name!
wink

9,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Wonderland: because the item stays true to Alice in wonderland quite well(other than the rabbit but I find it a nice take considering that what else could be done for the white rabbit) I am an Alice in Wonderland freak and love it when you change something to leave your mark but still stay true to the original.

Gawker

I'd have to say the KiKi Kitty Plushie (March 2005) is my favorite March collectible simply because it's is really old and valuable. It's very cute and can go with any outfit really. I've never seen a person who wouldn't want one of these. They're very cute and are just precious.

Sukuya's Partner

Questionable Firestarter

25,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
Kiki - Why? Because KIKI D:<

Alien Investigator

31,525 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • WilyTrickster 50
Mine might be Fortuna. It works nicely with my favorite item, Biacamella. ^_^

5,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
March 2010 is one of the most beautiful March MC, both the Sapphire Plume and the Frog. They give a very fresh, natural and green feeling. Among the two, I wouldn't be able to distinctly say if I prefer Frog or Sapphire Plume, as they both have their own beauty. Frog appeals to pet, cute things, animals and nature lovers while Sapphire gives a more fancy and stylish feel for those who prefer beauty over cuteness. Both items complete each other in the March 2010 MC, which is a part of what makes it my favorite among other March MC.

User Image

So then I said...

I like the Techno-Mage March 2009 MC. It makes me laugh. It defines my nerdy self and yet is pretty cool And of course, the Kiki Kitty because of its adorableness and iconic self.

now domo will dance.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Bashful Fairy

8,475 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Flatterer 200
I believe that March 2011 would be my favorite out of all the March collectibles. In fact the Woodland Druid and Fortuna could be worn together in some ways that would complement both collectibles. Also, I like the gold of the Fortuna because it matches so much and the earthy elements of the Woodland Druid because it also could go with so many other items on gaia to make a unique avi.

Generous Lover

11,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Generous 100
Ha ha definitely acended demon I Just LOVE the cute little devils tail just adorable heart

6,000 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
i loved the Kiki Kitty i love cats i have two myself and am always ready to help a stray so i really love all the kitty based items on gaia but kiki was the best!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff