Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hehe! Kiki plush as most people has already posted. It's just so adorable and cute. Its so adorable, I may just get the actual real plush ;D >w<

Ruthless Lover

Mine defiantly would have to be the '04 Fuzzy Penguin Slippers & Baby Seal Slippers.
These little slippers accent any avitars outfit, the penguin for the dark/shadow avitars and the seals for the light/white avitars, all while giving them a hint of cuteness to balance them out.

I end this entry with a quote: “Your life is the sum result of all the choices you make, both consciously and unconsciously. If you can control the process of choosing, you can take control of all aspects of your life. You can find the freedom that comes from being in charge of yourself.”
- Robbert F. Bennet.
i know ever one says this but i love the Kiki plush ahahaha im a cat lover plus its so cute heehee i love em ^^ heart heart heart heart

4,600 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Mythic Hair from March 2007

Because the different nature-themed hair styles were pretty sweet in how you could change your hair to be something different.

6,900 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Citizen 200
PENGUIN SLIPPERS!! THEY ARE SOO CUTE AND I WANT THEM SOOOO BAD! biggrin biggrin

Junior Prophet

4,675 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
Kiki Kitty was the first item I loved on Gaia, because Kiki represents Gaia in so many ways that it's outstanding. My heart is forever with Kiki~ 3nodding heart heart heart
I'm in love with the Fuzzy Penguin Slippers.

heart
Kiki Kitty Plushie.
PICK ME...
I REALLY NEED IT

Sunieepo's Partner

I suppose you get this for many answers, but...

My favorite March MC is the KiKi Kitty. Its white "fur" and blue eyes are perfect for a white avatar, because often on Gaia items the whites are shaded blue. :3 Also, I like the poses. It's a cute addition to any avatar, in my opinion!
My fav is March 2008 (Wonderland) because is Alice related. I love the dresses (queen & Alice), although I miss a March Hare pose biggrin

Demonic Abomination

40,775 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Battle: Level 10 250

My favorite March MC would have to be the kiki kitty plushie. Lots of excitement when this one came out the best being the eating your hand pose. I believe this was one of the first plushie items although I could very easily be mistaken. Great item though I still have mine from the letter I opened back in the day.

Albertross's Wife

Feral Shapeshifter

11,900 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
This year's Woodland Druid...simply because I've become slightly obsessed with antlers and horns...and this has the best I've seen!
Kiki Kitty 3nodding

Seasonal Saint

31,200 Points
  • Amateur Snowfriend Architect 50
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Generous 100
March 2011's Fortuna hands down.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash