Welcome to Gaia! ::

Icevs's Fangirl

IRL Trash

I have to say the fuzzy penguin slippers. Mostly because they're big like real penguins are. Plus, monochromatic black and white with a cute angry face?! Toooo kewt♥!!

Fashionable Vampire

My favorite March MC would have to be the Mythic Hair.Given how mesmerizing myths are,having them in a wig form for us to use just lets us take hold of the imagination and let our ideas soar.
PENGUIN SLIPPERS!!!!!!!!
because they are awesome.
and i am too.

Interesting Member

6,200 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
Kiki Plushie!!!! biggrin

5,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
The Mini UFO because it could fly over anything during the month it came out.
i like the current nature march collectible simply because i love anything nature themed and i think it really gets you in the mood for the upcoming warmer (not to mention) greener months ^_^

Fashionable Explorer

My favorite March collectible is Wonderland. I like the White Rabbit's Hood pose because it looks a bit like you're being eaten by a cute little bunny.

8,225 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
Angelic halo...in my honest opinion because it is rare and expensive though it was ugly,,,so maybe it wasnt my favorite then...

So my all time favorite is Scarlet rose though I never had it yet..For me I like it because Red is sexy...And the rose reminds me of love that I never had...XD

7,500 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100
This months is cool and i like the october one from last year. (:
mine would be the ancient katana
ive been wanting one but could never get enough gold to buy one
im kinda of a sword freak and honestly the ancient katana is the
beastliest of all the weapons on gaia
the kiki kitty its adorable and i've always wanted it

5,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
I would say kiki plushe.kiki plushie is soo adorible!

Rainbow Phantom

What’s your all time favorite March Monthly Collectible and why!

March 2004 (I think) Seal & Penguin slippers. They're the best slippers on the site and I've had both pairs for years and almost always wear one of them in my outfits. So adorable and well balanced size-wise. I love slippers
My favorite is definitely the set of Wonderland collectibles.

I'm a HUGE Alice in Wonderland fan. I have been for as long as I can remember. It holds a very special place in my heart, and having this set would be, to put it simply, amazing. ^^ I really wish I had been a member of Gaia when this set was released. I would have bought it in a heartbeat.

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces