Welcome to Gaia! ::

Interesting Regular

6,200 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
WONDERLAND (FROM 2008 )
Reason: I LOVE ALICES AND THE RED QUEENS DRESSES!!!!

oh yeah first one on da page rofl

5,250 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
My favorite collectiblre for this month is Fortuna. Sometimes, after a long time working, it's nice to spoil yourself, and what better way is there than admiring your riches? Fortuna catches this essence in way that's clearly not to be missed, with beautiful oaccesories and items, including a crown fit for a princess.

Tuxedo Gnome
Fortuna smile

In a relationship with her husband

Spoopy Elder

My answers always end up being relatively to the same point, but here goes again!

March 'o4: Fuzzy Penguin Slippers.
They may not have lots of poses (or any) like the newer stuff, but they're a classic. That said, they remind me of the good ol' days of go-gaia.com before it became so crowded and cash filled. Ah, old Gaia~ <3

Friendly Humorist

12,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Lunar sash

That dark blue item with small satrs are quite nice item for makind a dark avi or night themed avi mrgreen
jan 2011 biggrin keep up the good works guys

Steviegoesrawr's Husbando

Man-Hungry Lover

11,400 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Object of Affection 150
I am cutting it last minute here aren't I? Anyways, I think out of all the March Collectibles I'd say my favorite has to be, the Baby Sealslippers. I have always wanted to own a pair since I started back in 04 on my original account. Since then I manage to earn them and I was so happy, till something terrible and aweful happened causing me to quit gaia for a second time, but now I am back for the third time and my goal remains unchanged. I want those damn slippers so bad.
My Favorite March 2011 Item Is Hmm Penguin Slippers Because It Has Been A Item On Gaia For Quite Awhile Now And It Has Sential Mental Value To Many Gaians Including me.Go March!
mrgreen mrgreen

Go March Go Green

Vicious Sweetheart

9,050 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
The KiKi Kitty Plushie. When I first joined, I lusted after it for a long time.
Kiki kittty because out of all the generations, their all cute heart
kiki kitty smile it is so cute and has become an icon/emblem of sorts. you see it and think "Gaia" . It is so popular

Fashionable Mage

8,375 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
My favourite march MC is "Spring Nymph". I found it's cute and I'm a Nature lover (I love behing outside, in my garden for example). "Spring Nymph" makes me think about this Nature I like.

7,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
Kiki kitty. The adorableness of this item is enough to make a person squeal. *cough* not... not that I squealed... no... no I'm far to mature for that.... *looks at Kiki*.......... SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.... so yes.... Kiki is my fave. lol

Liberal Millionaire

6,800 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
My favorite would have to be the January 2011, because of the great details on the red materialized clothing! And I like the white strapped body suit! Who ever made this was very creative!

Liberal Millionaire

6,800 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
And the Kiki Kitty! 4laugh heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers