Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mochi the Puppy.

What can I say, I'm a complete tool for dogs.

I guess a half-assed reason would be that I like dogs obviously. blah blah insert some reasons about cuteness and it being the year I made this account.

I could have said the expensive slippers, but eff that. Towns bitches ruined those items for me.

ruined

Royal Werewolf

43,200 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
Oh! I'd LOVE a pair of baby seal slippers! X3 Seals are just SO cute and those slippers are just too darling! I've been on gaia since 2007 and I love most of the older MCs! It's a shame that they are SO much. It would take me forever to save up. A pair of baby seal slippers would make my day! =3
WELL OUT OF ALL THE ONES I WANT THE ONE IM QUESTING AND HAVE BEEN QUESTING SINCE I STARTE MY ACOUNT IN 08 IS THE CLOUD ITEM FROM JUNE 07. V BEEN WANING THE CLOUD ITEM FOR MY AVI SINCE I FERST SEEN IT. I LOVE THIS ITEM B/C I LOVE FLUFFY THINGS. heart

Angelic Lunatic

8,500 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
I like the new one because I love eyepatches.
I love the kiki cause its cute.
And I love the demonbow.

19,000 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
my favorite march mc is 2008's wonderland.
because i love the chesire cat hes my favorite from alice in wonderland
they mine is assassin guise it reminds me a lot the sniper who shoot gambino
I liked the mythic hair from 2007? I believe?
I can't quite recall the year of it.
I liked it because it was very versatile, my favorite style had to be the feather hair.
It was perfect with nearly anything!
Hmm...now I might go buy one. Hahaha

Fashionable Lunatic

My favorite would have to be the March 2005 MC which would be a Kiki Kitty Plushie.
Its so cute! My cousin has a cat that looks like it and her cat is sooo cute! It also would suit my avi very well! I could squeeze it in alot of my avatars. Although I'm more of a dog person, I would still love to have a Kiki Kitty Plushie heart
The Lusty Scoundrel

because it makes your avatar look good. and makes the skin look good and sexy! biggrin

Apocalyptic Worshipper

♠♥ My fav one is March 2008 - Wonderland, I always wanted Alice in Wonderland items and they are so well done! And now we are having a remake making them even more desirable ^ ^ ♥♠
Kiki Kitty by far from March 05!! Mainly because i LOVE cats, as one might be able to tell from my name, hehe and Kiki is just so adroable!

Aged Smoker

This months the Frog!! It reminds me of the frog you win at the carnivals smile

10,450 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
My favorite would have to be the Mythic hair, because it was one of the first wigs you could get to change your avie's hair style with out having to get it cut. Plus it had so many different styles to chose from. The wing hair and Lunar hair were my favorites out of it.

The frog this month is super cute though, hope to have enough to nap one before the end of the month

6,000 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
My favorite March MC is the 2005 Kiki Kitty plushie. I have loved it since I started Gaia. Its been on the top wish list. Its just the cutest. I will have one someday. heart heart
User ImageUser Image
User ImageTwinkle twinkle little star,
How I wonder what you are!
Up above the world so high, User Image

User Image
I'd have to say Mythic Hair. Apart from being well-designed, it offers a variety of creative, colourful hairstyles for your avatar. It's true that the hairstyles available don't look like real hair, but hey- we're talking about Gaia here! A place where imagination runs free and everyone can design their avatar as they please. biggrin We all need some hair to look good in. xd

User Image
User ImageLike a diamond in the sky,
Twinkle twinkle little star,
How I wonder what you are!User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items