Welcome to Gaia! ::

march 2007 because of the mystic Hair

Beloved Lunatic

11,275 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Streaker 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
My favorite march MC is Mochi the puppy...just absolute adorable...I like putting him in my house with the kitties to look like they're playing heart

7,950 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Junior 100
What’s your all time favorite March Monthly Collectible and why?

Definitely the Fuzzy Penguin Slippers. It holds so many possibilities for gold, black and white outfits which tend to be what I lean too. I really just love the way it all looks together, and the penguins are adorable. <3
OH WELL I LIKE THIS YEAR'S.
I'm obsessed with the Princess and the Frog now
AND IT'S A FROG.

3nodding

Dangerous Bloodsucker

March 04 MC: the penguin and seal slippers.

To me that's when the whole animal slipper craze began not to mention that I've been saving up for those since god knows how long. sweatdrop

Shirtless Snowfriend

What's your all time favorite March Monthly Collectible and why?
( People really should read this question better. They're entering for no reason, because they're not reading properly s: )

I think it's Wonderland.
When I first started out on Gaia in 2005, I didn't have a lot of friends. I hung around in charity threads a lot but really got ignored and written off as a noob for the most part. This really put me off, and I resolved to try and be a good Gaian, from then on. I spent a lot of time hanging out in the newbie forum, greeting people and making sure they got to know the site.

When Wonderland came out, I couldn't afford it, and for a long time it was the only thing on my wishlist. I forgot about it after a while, especially since I got quite busy helping out in a couple of charity threads and an art shop.

A while later, I recieved an anonymous gift. The message only said, "Thank you for giving me so much. I wanted to give you something back". When I opened it, there it was-- Wonderland.
I don't think I've ever had such a heart-warming feeling before.
I mean, just that someone would do that for me--someone I had never met in real life and had probably only talked to a couple of times--completely amazed me.

That's why Wonderland is my favourite MC.

My favorite monthly collectible... is the kiki kitty.

Suits so many color schemes for avatars, and is perfect for tons of different themes to add that little bit extra any avatar needs to look right, not to mention a bit more rich. Its an adorable little addition, and you know, no one can beat such a universally recognizable symbol for Gaia.

Tipsy Bloodsucker

16,250 Points
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Restorative Spirit 250
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

♪♪

It's surprising, but Mochi the Puppy was my favorite March collectible. It was the first "expensive" item I ever quested for, and it was my first March collectible.
Mi favorite Mach colletable is..
Getting something expensive That I can't aford.!
biggrin
User Image

My favourite would have to be the Fuzzy Penguin Slippers.
c:

The reason why would be because they were the first slippers (I think) to come out on Gaia, but not only that, they were in an adorable grouchy Penguin print. How can you say no to Penguins?
Plus they are so much fun to draw.
March 2007: Spirit Falcon. heart
First item I ever wanted, took a year or so to save for, and it's now one of my most favorite items ever. biggrin
User Image

Questing Horns of the Demon 100k ll 4mil. Donate?

March 2010.
The frog is so awesome!
One of the best really c:

4,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
What’s your all time favorite March Monthly Collectible and why!

My favorite is probably Mochi the Puppy from the Thank You Letter for March 2006, because it's super adorable and cute. Also I had a dog just like it and it reminds me of her.
i would have to say the Baby seal slippers from March 2004 because i think its very stylish and it goes good with a lot of other outfits in gaiaonline! even though im not even close ive dreamed of getting them and i havent given up yet!
For me I like the cute little Kiki Kitty Plushie because she is so cute nd i like her white color heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff