Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lonely Lunatic

Hard choice.The oculus mythica, for they are true mirrors to my soul.
To be able to change my eyes, and in some ways my personality by eitheir having that feline look or the tired eyes of a man that hasn't slept in weeks.

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
My favorite March MC is the Wonderland =P
It was the first MC that i ever owned, plus it has that groovy cat =]

Loyal Guildswoman

9,450 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Partygoer 500
Dear DJ Helsing, I loved the saphire plume item so much!!! mrgreen I wish i could have at least 1 peice of it! It looks so cool and i could finaly finish my avatar : mister Party! heart
thanks for your time! biggrin

p.s the owl looks good to!

Fashionable Genius

My favorite March Monthly Collectible would have to be the Kiki-Kitty Plushie from March 2005. I've wanted one since I first saw it and made a Gaia Account in 2007.

I love this item because Kiki the Kitty is my favorite Gaia Character because it was very cute and looked so innocent. It's probably the most beloved mascot of Gaia, and I sure do love Kiki. :]

Coco is pretty awesome, too. xD

Fluffy Prophet

9,800 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
[[☘]]

Why the Kiki plushie, of course.
I love it because it's so iconic of Gaia. Kiki is just spells Gaia for me.
<3
My favorite March MC is Wonderland because of the Alice dress and the Queen of Hearts dress. The "you are" smile seems to show mischieviousism (if there is such word; lol) and can be a funny trick to play on people in zOMG, towns, etc. The White Rabbit's Hood is possibly the cutest head item I have ever seen! It matches with many of my items. Fortunately, I have Wonderland and wear it all the time. The best part, Wonderland was created during my birth month of March!

-Huggies123abc

Romantic Fairy

10,025 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
March 2008 because it was the first year I joined so it's sort of special to me in a way, and also it's really cute.

5,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
My favorite march monthly collectible is the Kiki Kitty, why? Because its adorable and I remember when I was little I always wanted a white cat like the kiki kitty. :'C . It also reminds me of the little kitties on that toilet paper commercial :3 .

Witty Lunatic

6,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
wonderland!!!!!!!
i love wonder land im the emoish version of alice!
the movie is great and this collectibal has got the awesomest stuff that actually looks like some of the stuff off the movie!
i lubs da OMG HAT!(november)

i hab dat hat in rl from comic-con!

Fashionable Millionaire

27,865 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Object of Affection 150
I would say Angelic Halo because I love angels, they remind me of God and how amazing he is!
my all time favorite monthly collectible has got to be the ancient katana. it reminds me of the old samuari and ninja ways. plus im a huge fan of ninjas and samuaris
i have to say the fuzzy penguin slippers who dosent love penguins. i think i should be picked for this contest because i have never won something and this would be pretty cool. sweatdrop

7,150 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
I would say my favorite March Monthly Collectible is Wonderland. Simply because the hats in that item are amazing.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff