Welcome to Gaia! ::

7,850 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
mine would be the most recent 2010 March MC Frog.Why? because I like frogs.

Lonely Citizen

March 04' Fuzzy Penguin Slippers ~ heart
Why?
Not only cause the Penguins but for the colors.
And i can find alot of stuff that suits with them.
;D

PS: The MC of this month are like...ewww...

Friendly Firestarter

6,950 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Contributor 150
I would have to say KiKi Kitty Plushie from 2005. One, she's KiKi, and is basically the mascot of Gaia. And two she complements my dream avatar almost perfectly. I would SO use the pose where she's biting my hand.

6,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
'04 march. >w> I love slippers, especially big ones!

Sparkly Phantom

7,100 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Timid 100
  • Partygoer 500
My all time fav March 2010 MC is the Sapphire Plume! It's cute, with a wild edge, yet it's controlled and sophisticated... It's also brightly colored!!! and feathery! I love it!

4,350 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
saphire plume thats what we call my dog tindy (named after my gaia name) we call him "the plume of doom" because he has a plume for a tail
March 04 Fuzzy Penguin Slippers FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!
Because Penguins are the gentlemen of the animal kingdom. =D
In their cute little tuxedos!!!
User Image

Probably the Golden Laurels :]User Image

User Image

User Image

Tipsy Sex Symbol

8,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Market Browser 100
ninja
My favorite Monthly Collectible is the Steel Plated Ninja Band , Why ?
cuz it always reminds me of Naruto and Plus I've wanted it since I first Joined Gaia.
ninja

9,600 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Invisibility 100
" "
my favourite march mc item is kiki kitty plushie. mar 2005.

kiki is a symbol of gaia, whenever you see it, you'll think of gaia.
this kiki plushie is the first catplushie and opened a whole new era for more cute and wonderfull cat plushies.

and jeah goooooooosh i love cats! heart

"
"

I'm sure that if Gaia has made a Monthly Collectible for March of 2003, it would be high-priced and rather popular by now. They released the Fuzzy Penguin Slippers & Baby Seal Slippers in March of 2004, and the prices of the Baby Seal Slippers sky-rocketed in the Marketplace. It now sells for a little over two-million gold. All around Gaia you will hear users questing and simply adoring the Kiki Kitty Plushie, which was released in March of 2005. The Kiki Kitty Plushie has now become a symbol of Gaia Online all around the internet. The innocent and pureness of this item spreads a good friendly message from Gaia Online itself. I'm pretty sure that the Kiki Kitty Plushie is my all-time favorite Monthly Collectible that came out in March. Close seconds are the Demonbow that was released in March of 2006, and the Elemental Hair that was released in March of 2007.

I wish everyone luck with this contest.
heart heart sweatdrop sweatdrop

6,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Market Browser 100
I like the March 2006 Demonbow the best xd
i like how if you put it behind yourself it looks like black wings.
I also like the Spirit Falcon, the falcon in the backround looks amazing!
But since i mostly perfer darker colors (and wings) wink i'd say my favorite would have to be the March 2006 Demonbow. Then again alot of the March Monthly Collectibles are awesome
I really can't decide, but, I really like this month's collectible. 3nodding

I like it because even though frogs are slimy, they're pretty cute!
The umbrella's pretty nice also blaugh !

Lonely Dabbler

7,950 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Wonderland! I love that item so much. It represents one of my favorite movies and I love the bunny head item that comes with it. I use it with all kinds of different outfits.

✖ f a e b o w . s a y s :
            Out of all the items that were released in the month of March... it's a little hard to choose. But I guess I would have to say the March item of '05, Kiki Kitty Plushie. c:
            Kitties have always been my favourite animal, and I've lived my entire life being possibly a little more obsessed then needed. xD
            I quested for a Kiki three years ago, and obtained it. OTL Wish I never sold it, since it's up to 2million now.

Anyway, I just find the item cute. <3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces