Welcome to Gaia! ::

My all time favorite June Monthly Collectible has to be the Bone Dragon Helm from the 2005 Thank You Letter. Why, you ask yourself (tossing and turning in turmoil in your feverish nightmares). It's rather simple, really: dragons are cool. Yeah, pretty darn cool, if I say so myself. Not to mention with this item you can cosplay as a rather lovable monster that happens to be pocket-sized! And we all know that Gaia is full of those wacky cosplayers with strange interests like Japanese animation.

Dragons do a lot of cool things, too. They breathe fire, dog.

Liberal Sex Symbol

5,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Full closet 200
i like the white veil its so beutiful and girly like meee!!!

Gawker

I'd have to say the Western Zodiac is my favorite June collectible. It has so many items that has to do with the zodiac. And since I am a Leo, I love the lion items there. The veil is also a beautiful item that I constantly use. sweatdrop

5,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
June '04- Horns of the Demon

Not gunna lie, I have a thing for horns.
I Like Them All...
But If I Had To Choose A Favorite,
It Would Be The Angelic Halo... heart
It's Cute,Rare,And Of Course,
ANGELIC. whee

4,700 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Trader 100
June 2003: "Angelic Halo"

I choose "angelic halo" cuz it rlly goes with any kind if avi..its the most smexiest item ive ever seen I love how it fits any avi I HAVE wink n did I mention its smexy wink <3
It was the awsomest june MC ever!!! I also love the other angelic items that come with it
The other MC I loved was "red wings" it looks so cute on ur head n its red
I lovve red <33

10,550 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Flatterer 200
My favorite monthly collectible is the 'Demonic Pitchfork'. I worked so hard to save up and buy it and also it came out the same year i join Gaia. So this is why it is my favorite.
Lol I like this June's monthly collectible because it's actually the only June monthly collectible that I can actually remember getting! sweatdrop biggrin

Fashionable Fatcat

I'd say the bone dragon helm! Everyone needs more Cubone in their life! smile User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
In placing favorites, I feel torn between Black Ops Gear and Radian Prism. Though I think I lean more towards Radiant Prism.

Black Ops Gear has a beautiful jacket, and a box. I ADORE the Stealthy Cardboard box.

Radiant Prism is absolutely beautiful. The Radian Prism and the Prism Panels poses are so awesome, very retro yet very futuristic.

Seeker

4,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
What’s your all time favorite June Monthly Collectible and why?

June 2006 - Dark Halo

This is my favourite collectible 'cos it remind the "evil side" of "june 2003 Angelic Halo". Has some cool outfits and...is...Evil! XD
i like the celestial veil the best i think. i like it more than the red wings becuase i think it looks prettier and it just looks cooler to me. wink wink

Fairy

8,875 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
i love the red wings the best!

Witty Humorist

9,400 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100
My favorite June monthly collectible is Cloud because it looks great on many types of avi's, has different types of weather and is fluffy too <3

User Image heart

6,300 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Bidding War 100
  • Generous 100
Celestial Veil is my favorite. heart

Gold is my favorite color, it's the color of victory.

Losing isn't an option in my book.

The White compliments the Gold, and I just love the Stars and Sparkles. They add a perfect touch to this elegant item.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff